Memory II

{Your POV}

Nara: Ugh, Jun. Don't you ever follow me to buy the groceries ever again.

Jun: Ehh? Whyyyyy

Nara: Because you're useless.

Bluntly you said, then you walk off to the kitchen to set up all the groceries. Jun is following you with a few plastic bags with him. He's even pouting when Nara commented him like that.

Jun: I'm not useless. I'm cute, sexy handsome, charming.. See? I'm all useful.. eh, wait. Is that even something that can be use?

Jun mutter slowly, kinda having a monolog to himself. But, his voice can be heard clearly by you. You bite your lower lips, preventing yourself from laughing. Gosh! It have been 4 days I'm with him, and in every each day, he keep showing his real character!

Then, you just keep going arrange all the cooking stuff and ingredients. If there you've done, you turn around and look for Jun. He's still standing with his clueless face.

Nara: What are you doing, Mr Wen?

He look at you. You blinked your eyes. Then, Jun's face turned serious.

Nara: Are you okay?

Jun: Am I really.. Useless?

Automatically, you slap your forehead. This guy.. Really.. Ughh.

Nara: Forget it. I'm going to cook. What do you want for lunch?

He just keep quiet and look at you with a hopeful look. One of your eyebrows lifted up. He took it as a serious matter? You thought in your mind.

Nara: I'll tell you after we've done eaten okay? Now, get your ass here and help me.

Jun: Promise?

Nara: Yeah.

Jun: Okey.

Then, he is the maid of yours. You've make him do a lot of work. And as you expected, he can do it all well. Well i'm proud with this Mafela boy. I wish his mine. Eh? Whuttttt

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nara: Ahh ~ What a soft sofa!

Your butt landed on the soft sofa and you close your eyes. It's relaxing your whole body. Kekeke.

It's reminding me of my house. I wonder how's my house are. Bet, my brothers will took care of it. Oh,it's been a while since I've talked to them. I wonder, if they knew I'm still alive? Haha just kidding~

*poke* *poke* *poke*

Jun: Yah, are you dead already?

He's poking your right cheek. Aish, this kid will never stop trying huh? Well, why not I act dead right? Yeah just froze yourself Nara.

Jun: Oh? Dead already. What a cute dead person I've ever met. Pfft.

Dead person-,- Gonna kill him later for that.

Jun: Nara-ah~ I miss you~

Eh? I've been only sleeping and not going anywhere for 2 minutes, he already said that he miss me? Does he have some feelings for me?

Jun: It's been a long time. And now, I've come back and I have the courage to approach you. And I did. I know I've took quite a long of time, but I'm here now.

What is.. He saying? Come back? I've knew him?!

You felt a breath on your forehead. It's nearing, but it's not. It's just stopped.