Past

{16 Years Old You}

Bam!

Your back were being pushed to the locker. Your back was so freaking hurt. But you managed to didn't showed anything. Your eyes furiously eyeing the one who pushed you. Guess who?

Nam Haesoo.

A name that you will never forget till you die. Because of her, everything was crushed. Because of her, Jeon Nara was vanished.

Haesoo: Aww, poor girl. Is it hurt?

You smirked at her. She seems taken aback with your reaction. You wipe off a little blood near your lips.
Nam Haesoo. She is your brothers best friend. The girl who they trusted other than you and your mom. But now, she tried to make me disappeared from my brothers life. And she did it. Slowly, she took my brothers trust from me. My father who already hates me also helped her without he realized.

Bad girl huh? She's even worse than that. She's a devil under a human mask. She wants by brothers for her own self. She said, I'm just blocking her way to get them.

Nara: That's all you've got? It's nothing ya know.

Haesoo: You.. Dare to speak again?

Nara: Why? Should I be afraid of you? Well, you're not even worth for me to scared of.

Haesoo: You're having too much confidence!

She slapped your face. Real hard. You hold your cheek. You glared at her. Well, now there is literally no one in the school. Since you have to stay back to settle some stuff. And you didn't know this bi***  was here too.

Nara: You're way to much.

You pushed her. She have been move back. You grab her collar and slammed her on the locker. You brushed off your school uniforms.

Nara: You're more weaker than I am. So don't Show off yourself too much. Probably you will get yourself killed, unnie. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Kangjun: I'm disappointed. You're never failed to destroy our family pride.

Your head lower. You could felt Nam Haesoo is smirking at you. Everyone is looking at you. Your mother,Jeon Yuuri. Your brothers Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Wonwoo. Your father, Jeon Kang Jun. And the real culprit, Nam Haesoo.

Kangjun: Why?! Why did you do this Jeon Nara? Why did you always make my life more miserable! You ruined our family image. You ruined everything! Why can't you be like your brothers? I don't know where is the wrong that I've made until you turned to be like this!!

Your eyes widened. Your long hair covered your face. So they didn't see it. You tighten your grip. You hold everything. Then, you heard a loud bang. Your father slammed his table work, real hard. You flinched. You hold back your tears that is at the peak to fall. Then, Jeon Kang Jun sigh deeply. 

Kangjun: Jeon Nara. Why did you attacked Haesoo? You knew she was your sunbae. A year older than you. Same age like your brother, Jeon Jungkook. Why did you attacked her? I heard, it's all because you were mad because she always with your brothers. You were jealous. Is that right?

You were just in silence. You really want to talk back. You want to shout that it's all not true! She was faking everything. Just like her bitch face. But you knew. It will never change anything. Because they trust her. You were nothing. It's useless.