Secrets

{Jungkook POV}

I slurping the ramen while thinking. My eyes are blank because of that. What I was thinking? It's my sister. What is she doing right know?

I miss her? No no I don't. Wait, well maybe I do. I want to annoy her like I always does. She's cute when she's angry! Just like our mother. But, I don't dare to mess with my Rock Omma, or I will not seeing the sun rise again tomorrow.

I chuckles by the thought of my own self. Suddenly..

Pap.

Someone tapped on my shoulder slowly. Luckily I didn't choke on myself. It was my elder brother. Who else in this other than him?

Wonwoo: Crazy already? Chuckling with your own.

Jungkook: Duh. Like you don't me. *roll eyes*

Wonwoo: Yeah sure. By the way, I don't need another 'Nara' here.

Then, the both of us laughed. Of course, we laughed at Nara.

Wonwoo: Even though she's not here. Still, thinking of her make us laugh.

Jungkook: True af! Her act is annoying yet funny. Pfft.

Wonwoo: Gimme your ramen. I'm hungry.

Jungkook: Go make a cup, yourself!

Wonwoo: Halp me pleasee

Jungkook: No.

I protect my ramen cup with my arms and glaring at Jungkook. Wonwoo smirk.

Wonwoo: Just give me bunny teeth.

Jungkook: Aniya!!

Wonwoo sighed. Then he stood up to make for himself his ramen. But before that, he managed to smack Jungkook head. Jungkook yelled in annoyance and Wonwoo laughed his ass out.

Well, The Jeon Brothers.. Is not that Prince type.

______________________________________

{Nara POV}

It's the new day. And they still didn't want to tell me what is actually happening. So, they force me to do this. You didn't ate anything since the morning. Your stomach did growling for food, but your ego is beating everything.

By hook or by crook, I want to know it. You guys didn't know how stubborn I can be. Only my mother can stopped me. But for you guys, until I got what I've wanted, don't even dream about it, cause I will not loose for it!

{Jun POV}

Jeonghan: She's not even touching the food.

Dino: It's already 12 in noon though. 

Seungkwan: Woah. She's a tough one.

Hoshi: Not gonna argue for that. *shook head while smile*

DK: Remind me of someone from us tough.

All of them chuckles and took a glance at Woozi. And Woozi did blushed a bit for it. Since, his act are just the same. Stubborn as hell.

Joshua: What do we do now, leader?

S.Coups: Well, as for Woozi, I know how to take him. But as for Miss Jeon, I don't really know. Plus she's a girl.

Mingyu: Well, Jun, you knew her well than her father. So.. I bet you can.

Jun: She will give up. Just wait for it.

I said while typing on my phone. Well, I need to reply this one. It was from her. If I don't, probably my head will be cut off. Pfft.