You!

{Your POV}

Today is the second day of The Festival of Language. It's good when the Festival got a great response by other people. This festival not only for students but for other people too. Everyone can enjoy it. The money that we've got, it can be use for our University needs. Everyone is having fun.

And you. Being a DJ. Not so bad. Even though you have to hang on with Dumb ass Taehyung. But nahh, it's fun. Maybe it's time for me to accept other people in my life. YOLO right?

Taehyung: Here! We served you with Like I'm gonna lose you by Meghan trainor and John Legend! Stay tuned!

He switch off his microphone. And you just focusing on your phone. Scrolling until you're boring. Urhhh.

Nara: Tae ~ When is my turn to broadcasting? I want too!!

Taehyung: Be patient a bit. You're turn will come soon.

Nara: What's the surprise actually? I hate waiting you know.

Taehyung: Aww iceberg, just chill will ya? Your time will come. Hold on hmm?

Nara: Iceberg? -_-

Taehyung: It suits you ice Princess. *wink*

You really want to puke right now. Eww. Then Jimin came in. He walk to Taehyung and whisper something. Taehyung nodded. One of your eyebrows lifted up. What's do we RE them? Keeping something huh?

Then, you sigh. You stood up. You walk to the door. Taehyung called your name.

Nara: I'm getting something fresh.

With that, you went out. You walk to the vandine machine and buy lemonade. You opened the can and drank it. You sat at a nearest bench. Clearing up your mind. Huhh. This is annoying. I hate when someone keeping some secret from me. I hate to be abandoned like this. Knowing nothing and be like a fool. You opened your Ponytail hairstyle. Let your hair covered your face. Suddenly all the memories flashbacks inside your mind. You closed your eyes tightly.

It's all the past Nara. Y-You... Will Never experience it again. You have a new life now. Without being the shadow of Jeon Wonwoo and Jeon Jungkook anymore. They're gone. You're a new Jeon Nara. Yeah you're new.

You stood up and took a deep breath. Then you throw the lemonade can into the trash. You let your hair move gently follows the air. You felt like a model right now. Pfft. Cut it Nara. Confidently you walk into the audio room. Oh, other BTS members and Minhwang also there. You just acting cool. You sat at your DJ chair.

Nara: When will I start Mr.Know everything?

Taehyung: Y-You..

Nara: What?

Taehyung: You're not Nara right? What happened to my Jeon Nara? Who are you, angel?

Nara: Cut it Taehyung. I'm Jeon Nara. And angel? If I'm angel. Then, your Jeon Nara is what?

Taehyung: A devil.

Nara:Baka!! (stupid)

You threw your mineral water bottle at him. Taehyung laughed. Everyone too. You roll your eyes and then you chuckles. Suddenly someone knock knock. Then door knob been twisted. There. A girl with a short hair wearing Black T-shirt and blue jeans came in. She's quite pretty.

Jimin: You're--

Bomi: Sorry for disturbing. I'm.. Urmm..

Nara : Jimin's girlfriend? Come in. You never told us. Right Minhwang?

Minhwang: aww yeah! I'm as your cousins felt I've been betrayed by my own cousins. How could you!!

Dramatically Minhwang said. Minhwang and I evilly laugh internally. I grab the girl to comes in. Minhwang too. Both of us, push jhope away from Jimin and let the girl sits there. I push jin too. Let Jimin and the girl have their own space. After that, all of us trying to make ourselves busy. Well we're not. Our ears was prepared for them. Hohoh.