Perfect

[Mall]

{Jungkook POV}

I whistling happily and walk to my car. I am very happy! I look at the paper bag in my hand. It's a gift for Dongmin! I wonder how will her reaction be. Must be cute! Hohoho. Can't waiteuuu!!

Suddenly I felt like I've been crashed by a car. I can't hear the surroundings and only my eyes is functional. My eyes only can see her. Kim Dongmin. The one who managed to make me realize, that I should have continue living and not just be in my world full of sadness when Nara gone.

She's the one who taught me..

How to be strong.

How to stand up again when I fall.

And the reason for me to live.

And now. I've standing all strong because of her. But, only my physical. My heart, once again crushed. By the one who I love. And it's you Kim Dongmin.

It all happened, when I saw you happily clinging onto another guy's arm. And it really make me broken. Broken into a tiny little pieces of shit.

I saw you. Then, you saw me. I look at you with no feelings. You look at me happily. I stood there. You walk to me..  with the guy.

Dongmin: Jungkook ah! What are you doing here?

Excitedly you spoke while still clinging onto his arm. And the guy even smiling at me. I just giving them my poker face.

Dongmin: Oh! Meet my friend. Mark! He's from Canada~

Mark: Hello! I'm mark. I'm Korean. But I live at Canada.

He spoke in English, while offering his hand to have a handshake. But, what I did next was what my plan was. I walked away from them and drove off.

With the piece of my heartbroken. Amazing how a heart can still be strong even though have been crushed, killed and destroyed. This is the power of love. You may stabbed on it a thousand times, but it still worked. Because it's heal.

But the scar will remain there. Forever.

🍭🍭🍭

{Jungkook POV}

[Candy Shop]

I took the small basket and walk around the shop to look some candy that will cheer me up. This is my happy therapy for myself.  Something sweet will ease the pain even though a bit.

Maybe I am broken too much. I couldn't even know what candy should I choose. Usually when I'm in trouble, I will choose it and after that, I'll be happy again. But, now? I can't even choose a candy!

I sighed. Defeated by my own feelings. It's hurt.

DJ Xera : Hello! I'm DJ Xera! I will accompany you guys till 4 PM! Here's a few questions by the fans of  Fluffy Radio! My boyfriend didn't really show his love for me, and probably just treat me like his other friends. We've been together for years already. But, the way he act towards me,  really disappoint me. Should I break up with him? Or.. What should I do exactly?! By Zee

I stopped from thinking and focus to the radio inside this candy store. Somehow the questions did related with me and Dongmin. I stand straight and listen carefully to the DJ Xera. She is one of the famous DJ because of her humble attitude. Her segment also did help alot of relationship problems. Well, I knew it from Lee Hana. She loves it so, she always tell me about it.