Start

{Your POV}

You pull your bag harshly. While cursing to your mother. Hating everything that she have done to you.

Nara: How could a mother willingly to sent her only daughter she's got to live by herself at Seoul alone?

You keep blabbering. You arrived at your room which is at the upstairs. You unpacking all your things. Still in your sulking mode. You pout while doing everything.

Yuuri: Darling.

You ignore your beloved mom who is calling your name while leaning at your room door's. You ignore her existence. You're a good actor you know~

Yuuri sighed. Seeing you stubbornly not talking to you. You're just like her. Like mother like daughter right? She approaching you. Then, she sat beside you. You still ignoring. Busying yourself to folding your clothes. Well, you're really do it though!

Yuuri: Jeon Nara. I'm sorry. I have to leave you here. Since, I have to stay abroad for 1 year. But I'm not leaving you alone. You have your brothers. They will surely taking care of you! Just like me. We're family. Plus, you're the only daughter. The only younger sister your brothers got. Please, take care of yourself for me. Take care of your brothers too. I'm doing this for our family. Since.. Your father.. *stop*

You hug her. Yuuri hugs you back. Both of you hugging each other tightly and full with love. Telling each other that nothing could break both of you apart.

Nara: Omma, I know you're doing this for our family. I understand. I'm just a little bit sad. Because you're going to leave me. That's all. You don't have to worry. I've got black belt in taekwondo remember?

You said while hugging her. Your mother laugh. She release the hug slowly. She smiling sweetly at you.

Yuuri: Yes dear. You're just like me.

Nara: Oh, mom! You're my mother after all!

Both of you laughed. Then, your mother help you to unpacking your stuff.

Nara: Omma~

Yuuri: Hmm?

Nara:, Why don't you bring me too? Move with you?

Yuuri: Because you will add up my problems there.

Nara:Omma!!

You whining like a little kid. Your mom burst into laugh. You pouted.

Yuuri: I'm just staying there for 1 year. Then I will moved back. It will make your study been disturbed. It's kind of give a difficulty for your life after that. Plus, you have your brothers right.

Nara: Ah, yeah.. You're right.

Yuuri: Don't worry too much dear! Whenever you felt insecure or something, just go knock their house. They're just in front of your house!

Your mother headlock you. She ruffles your hair. Sporting much? Hahahaha!

Nara: Omma! Have you told them I'm moving?

Yuuri: Why?

Nara: Just, don't tell them! I will them by myself.

Yuuri: Huh? Why?

Nara: I just.. Want it! *grin nervously*

Yuuri: Well then, okey! Oh! It's 7PM already! I'm preparing the dinner now. You continue with your stuff. Be quick, so we can have the dinner sharp at 8! Okey dear?

Nara: Ne~

And she walked out. You relieved the relieve sigh. Why? It's all because of your brothers. Oh! Probably all of you guys wandering why I'm not really liking my brothers? Well it's not like that. It's just.. I can't be like them.  I will never be. And I'm always wondered. How come I be their siblings?