Heartbreak

{Your POV}

Taehyung: Now! Let's have some fun with the songz Attention by Charlie Puth!

Nara: Stay tuned!

Both of us switch off our microphone. We checked our phone. Messages we've got nonstop been sent to us. A lot of students sent it to us to suggest their favourite songs to be played.

Taehyung: Seems like your idea is going well.

Nara: Yeah. Thanks to you too. With your unashamed attitude we could achieve this.

Taehyung: Ohohohoho.

Suddenly the audio room door been knocked. And there, revealed Rapmonster, jin, Jhope, Jimin, Suga and Minhwang. Smiling happily.

Jhope: Look at them! The University's famous DJ!

Jin: Good job guys! I'm proud!

Rapmonster: Both of you got Jams!

Jimin: Yah! Taehyung, switch with me. I want jams too!

Suga: That not gonna change anything jimin. Anyways Nara, good job huh.

Nara: Swag much huh? Hohoh.

Suga: Yeah. Right. I'm the King of Swag okey.

Nara stick out her tongue. Playfully Suga roll his eyes.

Jin: Both of you already okey huh?

I just look at Suga with an amuse look. He blushed.

It's not that hard to see Suga shows his soft side. Just by teasing him with Minhwang will make him go crazy. Wahahaha it's fun to make fun of him!

Taehyung: Nara. Ready.

I quickly wear my headphones. We on the air again. We naturally DJ-ing. Thanks to the sense of humor that Taehyung got.

Taehyung: I've read almost all of the messages. Thanks for supporting us. Now, we're already listed up some songs that will be aired up soon.

Nara: Yeah! And I've read it too! No worries, we will never disappointed you guys! And some of it I've got a flirt messages. Giving me pick up line huh? Eyyy. Hahaha.

Taehyung : Oh? You did? Aww how dare you cheated behind me jagi?

I froze. Taehyung innocently said that when we're on broadcast. I tried to calming myself. He makes my butterfly flew again. Get a hold of yourself, Jeon Nara.

Nara: Whoops! Hahaha. Okay! Let hear this song! See you again by Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa. Cover song, and it's beautiful tough! Enjoy it!

Quickly you switch off your microphone. Jimin and Hope teasing you and Taehyung. Urh, I hate you Taehyung. I notice that Minhwang been extremely quite today. Hmm, what happened to her anyways?

(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

{Your POV}

Splash!

Your face wet. You washed your face. You look at mirror. Your face a little bit tired. Probably using too much energy for DJ-ing. You washed your face more. Cooling your face. You were in the toilet. Having a break for 10 minutes. Now it's Jhope and Jimin replace you and Taehyung for awhile. Since rap monster said, we should take a rest. And I agree with him somehow. No wonder he is the leader. Knowing what we need.

I grab the tissues and wipe it on my face carefully. Drying my face. I look back at mirror. Much better. I threw it into the trash. I walked out. Straighten walked to the vandine machine.