Cousin

{Your POV}

You slung your backpack onto your shoulder. You walk out from the class, heading towards your locker. You out your books inside it. Once you slam the locker door, you were so shocked. You squeak a little. There was Taehyung leaning onto the locker. Licking his strawberry lollipop. You just stare at him. And he just calmly licking his lollipop. You roll your eyes, then you try to walk away. But he, stopped you with his hand.

Nara: What else do you want Taehyung?

Taehyung: You.

He grabbed your hand. Your eyes widened. What the hell?  Everyone look at you and Taehyung. Urgh, this guy is crazy. He pull you out from the University. What you know next, you were in a car. Taehyung drive.

Nara: You can drive?

Taehyung: Duh I'm big enough.

Nara: Not for me. Pfft.

He chuckles. You stare through the left side of you. Seeing the outside view. Without looking at Taehyung..

Nara: Where are you bringing me to?

Taehyung: Secret.

You roll your eyes. This guy, always full of surprise. Hopefully, he didn't make me confronting with that grumpy Suga again. Without you realize, you blurted out..

Nara: You're not kidnapped me right?

He burst out laughter. You look at him innocently.

Taehyung: Why would I do that? You're not even worth to be kidnapped! Plus, even if I want to sold you, no one would want to buy you anyways!

You glared at him. He still laughing. This guy.. You pinch Taehyung's arm. He groaned. You stick out your tongue.

Then the car stopped. In front of a house. Taehyung stepped out From the car. You too. It was a big white double story house.

Taehyung punch the ring button. Then a women ask who is it. When, Taehyung said his name, the gate automatically opened. Taehyung gestured you to come in also. You followed him quietly. Inside, before you reached the door house, there a garden along the way there. It was so beautiful! There also a small gazebo at the right corner of the house. The house never failed to amaze you. The touch that been made is so mesmerizing. You wonder, who's house is this.

The door house opened, revealed a girl with a short wavy hair. She smile sweetly when she saw Taehyung.

Taehyung: Park Minhwang! Long time no see~

Minhwang : Kim Taehyung. Yeah. Come in. Oh hi there. Who is this Taehyung?

Nara: Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jeon Nara. Nice to meet you.

I smile a bit at her. She just smiling widely at you. She have a sweet smile. And you think, she is a bit taller than you. Yeah, I know I'm small. ╥﹏╥

Minhwang: Ah~ I'm Park Minhwang. Nice to meet you too. Taehyung-ah I didn't know you have a girlfriend already. Jiminie never told me so. And she is even Jungkook sister huh..

Taehyung: yah. She's not. Ugh.

Your body tensed up. J-Jungkook? Why suddenly his name been mention. They knew Jungkook?  Is he here? If he is, I will just run out now. No kidding.

Nara: And I'm sorry. I'm not Jungkook sister. But.. Uhh who is Jungkook anyways?

Minhwang: Oh. He is one of Taehyung best friends. And mine too. Since, Jiminie told me so.

Nara: Jiminie?

Taehyung: *chuckles* Its Park Jimin. They were cousins.

Nara: Ehhh? Ahh no wonder. But Jiminie?