💝 Approval 💝

[Mansion Of The Jeon]

√Living Room√

{No One POV}

Kangjun and Yuuri is sitting next to each other, while cuddling . And their children are on the other sofa, Wonwoo,Nara,Jungkook. That's how the sitting style are. All of them are watching the television.

Nara: Ugh, stop playing with my hair!

Jungkook: Aw, my little sister is angry~ How cute!

Nara slapped hard, Jungkook's hand. And there, he's finally knew how to just sit still.

Wonwoo: Nara-ah. I will graduate next month.

Nara: So?

Jungkook: There just be me and you then! ;)

Nara: Omma, can I move to another university? I think I could die if I'm JUST with this asshole.

Jungkook: Aw, don't be shy my lil sis. I will protect you with my life ya know ;)

He hugged you. And you just can roll your eyes. Your mother just chuckles.

Yuuri: Look at them honey. They look cute isn't it? Siblings goal!

Nara: Get off me!! help me big bro!

Wonwoo just laughed along with Yuuri. Nara just groaned and finally, she managed to escaped, when Nara kicked Jungkook off. Nara stood up and sit at a single sofa. Then, she took a relieved breath. Finally save and sound.

Jungkook: Aww, what a violent lil sis.

Jungkook mocking you. You just stuck out your tongue. Then your phone made a ting sound, as sign, you've got a message.

From Ur Sexy BF 💘

This contact name is obviously not you who put it. It's him. Ugh, you can't change it, since he have warned you for it. Or else, erh, can we just not talk about this?

From Ur Sexy BF 💘

Hey kiddo. I'm bored. What ya doing?

From Cute Shortie 💘

Who are you?

From Ur Sexy BF

Aww, forget me already babe? Don't worry I'll make you remember tomorrow ;)

From Cute Shortie 💘

Pfft, no need. Now I remembered. What do you want?

From Ur Sexy BF 💘

I want you. Can I?

Ur Sexy BF 💘 been blocked.

Nara chuckles and then, she shoved her phone into her trousers. I will unblocked him after an hour. Evilly she thought.

Wonwoo: Why Nara? Suddenly laughing?

Jungkook: Don't mind her hyung. She's crazy.

Nara: Shut up asshole. Don't butt in my business will ya?

Yuuri: Sweetie, don't use that language okey? You're a girl.

Nara: Then, ask your bunny to shut up.

Kangjun: Nara-ah.

Nara: Yeah?

Kangjun: Are you just texting your boyfriend?

Nara: Em, yeah. Why?

Kangjun: I bet, all of you have your mate now right?

Nara look at his brothers, and Wonwoo with Jungkook also look at Nara. They nodded in sync slowly.