Black

{Nara POV}

Your eyes shot opened. Your eyes looked at the hanging clock. And it's only 2:15 AM in the morning! Ugh, your eyes just won't close.

You groaned. Then, your upper body moved up and lean onto the bed. Your eyes roaming around in the room. It's dark, but your eyes managed to see in the dark. Well, you love being in the dark, especially if you wanted to be alone. Yeah, it's chilling yourself.

Slowly, you stood up from the bed and then, steadily standing in front of the window. Looking outside randomly. You even dragged a chair and sat in front of the window. The full moon is catching your attention, and making you look at it.

It's beautiful. Shining brightly, the moon.

You smile unconsciously. Your mind is flashing back your memories with Jun when you guys on the rooftop together.

[Hospital rooftop]

I sigh for only God knows. Thinking about your life. Everything is in chaos right now. Everyone already involved with your life now. There is no way to escape from them. You ruffles your hair in frustration. Suddenly someone offering you a can of orange juice. Your favourite. You look up.

Nara: Mafela guy?

Then, he sat beside you. You just let him be. You didn't scared of him even though he is a complete stranger. You just.. Trust him.

*: Alone?

Nara: Nope. Don't you see my friend here beside me~

He furrow his eyebrows. Sarcastically you laugh. Then he look at you innocently.

Nara: Of course I'm alone here dummy.

He chuckles at you sarcasm. Now he understand.

*: I'm not a dummy, kiddo.

Nara: Yeah right. Thanks for this.

You opened the can and drank it. Both of you just quite. You look up. A lot of stars on the sky. You smile a bit. Remembering your moments with them..

Nara: Oppa, what's that shining thing on the sky?

Jungkook: Oh? It is a big giant scary monster that will haunt  you in your dream~

You screamed. Jungkook laugh his ass off. Wonwoo smacked Jungkook's head. Then, you laughed at Jungkook.

Wonwoo: Don't make up stories, Kook.

Nara: Yeah. Cook (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You stick out your tongue. Jungkook too. Then Wonwoo sat at the balcony. He pull Nara and make her sit in is lap. Jungkook sat beside Wonwoo. They look at the beautiful sky.

Wonwoo: That shining thing is called Star.

Nara: Star? What a beautiful star~

Jungkook: Yes! Not ugly like you.

You elbowed Jungkook. He laugh. Wonwoo just shook his head.

Jungkook: You're really violent for a girl.

Nara: just bear with it. I'm your sister after all.

You're proud of yourself. Wonwoo and Jungkook burst into laughter. They pinch your nose. You groan in annoyance.

Jungkook: Ya know.. If we miss each other we can see the star.