Me

{Your POV}

I walked to University. You want to have a fresh air in the morning. So, you decided to just walk to University. Well, it's quite far. But that's not gonna stop you.

The last day of the festival. And today, I have to interview them. The Prince's.

You smile bitterly. Just by thought of their names, make you're mood swing already. You didn't even know how to confronting them. But you remember, you've make a promise. And you will never go back on your words.

So, just go with the flow.. I guess.

🐾🐾🐾

Taehyung : You're arrived Nara! Come come!

Casually you walk to your DJ sit. Ignoring them that is eyeing you. Taehyung excitedly talk to you. You just act cools. Well, not gonna show them you're happy. Never.

Taehyung: Oh! Here. I've made the script for you when you're interviewing after this.

One of your eyebrows lifted up. Well, isn't he too excited for you? You took the script. And as you read it, one thing about him that you're sure it will never change. His dumb brain. You burst your laughter. Can't control it anymore. And Taehyung just make a blank yet innocent face. It makes you wanna punch right to his face.

Taehyung: Okey okey. What's so funny? I've slept for only 4 hours today to make that for you, yet you laugh your ass out at me?

Annoyingly he said. You wipe out your tears because you've laughed too much. You try to calm down yourself.

Nara: Tell us your profile. What kind of question is this Taehyung? They're not an idol or someone important to ask like this. Have you guys got your first kiss? The heck? Don't you think I'm kinda look likes a desperate DJ? This one I think it's unacceptable. What is your most embarrassing moments? Don't you think all of their FANS will mad? Because they will think I'M... HUMILIATING their PRINCE?

Taehyung seems to be taken aback a little. He seems in a deep thought. His expression is darkened. You sigh. Maybe you're too much.

Nara: Taehyung. Look at me.

He look at you while pout at you. And you froze. H-How come he be this cute? I-Im gonna kick his face i-if he continue acting like this. Ahh! My weakness is I can't resist people who is acting like a baby! And this dumb ass is looks like baby! What am I thinking? Pabo Nara. I scoffed.

Nara: Okey, I appreciate your effort. Maybe the profile thing, I will ask them. And about the others, I will change a bit hmm? So, cheer up.

You try your best to cheer him up. He look at you and blinking a few times, then he shook his head. Now what?

Taehyung: I will cheer up. If..

Nara: If what?

Taehyung: You have to do what I asked.

Nara:And.. What is it?

Taehyung: Promise to me first.

Nara: Urhh. Just tell me already.

Taehyung shook his head. Heavily you sigh. Then you nodded slowly. His face quickly been plastered with his rectangular smile. Somehow you felt happy.