Warning

A girl with a broken, crushed and painful heart is walking through the street walk. It's dark. She's walking for hours already. Not even bothered with her foot that barely can feel the ground anymore. She walk lifelessly and carelessly.

Being pushed, Being cursed and Being hurted. No one cares. Pathetic isn't it?

{Your POV}

First, It's you, Jeon Kangjun. Second, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Wonwoo. But I forgive you guys. And now it's  you, Wen Junhui. Every man I love done this to me. Keep hurting and crushing me into pieces. Why am I always faced this pathetic life? I deserve this?

Suddenly, your body tense up. Your senses came back. You could felt there is someone to who follows you now. You stopped from walking. Yes, there is someone who is watching and following you all the way long. And you could felt a strong negative aura from whoever it is.

Then, your pace quicken. Your body move automatically. And, the someone is trying hard to follows you. You walk smoothly through the street walk while thinking how to escape. You keep walking and walking. And finally, you're trapped in between a wall. The someone also stopped, right behind you.

Nara: What do you want from me?

You spoke without even turn around. The someone didn't speak anything. You turned around and have eye an eye with him. He wore a black hoodie and a cap. From head to toe, is just black. With the dimmed light of street lamp, you can barely seen his face.

Nara: Coward enough to reveal yourself?

*: It's not the time, Miss Princess.

Nara: You could talk. I'm impressed.

*:I'm here to warning you. Stay alert. They're everywhere. With what happened between you and boss, you won't be safe like you're always do.

You snorted with his statement. The guy is quiet away from you.

Nara: And who are you that I have to depending on you guys that much? I'm not that desperate for it after all.

The guy chuckles. One of your eyebrows lifted up.

*: You know nothing Miss Princess. Because we're saving you through your shadow. We are your shadow. We've made to be like that.

Nara: Who's your boss?

The guy turned around and starting to walk off. You ran after him. But he's disappeared just in a blink of eyes.

Nara: So.. I am really been watched at all this time.

I whispered to myself. First the letter. Now a guy in hoodie. The first is threatening me. The second is warning me. And me? Feeling confused is eating me up. Not knowing what to do. And where to start to break this mystery.

______________________________________

[University Of Seoul]

{Wonwoo POV}

Jungkook: She's not here! We've waited for her for 1 hour already!

Dongmin: Get a hold of yourself Jungkook-ah. She will come.

Hana: Y-Yeah. Just wait a little bit. Right?

Minhwang: Yeah.

I look at every each of them. I sighed and walk to the window. Looking at the University's field which is at the ground. Watching a few students playing soccer, dating, studying.

Then, I heard Suga ans Namjoon groaning in frustration. Then, Minhwang and Chaemi reassuring them. Lucky they have a supportive girlfriends like them.