Chaos

[Your House]

{Your POV}

You hug tightly your pillow. Not gonna let it go. You were so damn happy. Today is Saturday! Yehet! Nothing can stop you. You giggles. Happy much huh? Suddenly Dancing King by EXO make a comeback and you were so shocked. You checked your phone. It was your alarm. At the note there wrote something that you totally forgot and something that you're really want to just forget it.

Why did I have to grown up this fast? ╥﹏╥

Lazily you hopped down from your comfort bed, grab your towel and heading to the bathroom. Leaving your phone and your relax time..

---------------------------–-------------------------------

[Rainbow Cafe]

Nara: Ne, please come again. *smile*

And the customer went out. You checked your wrist watch and sigh. There still 5 hours before your work done.

Yeah, you're working. But just for half day. 8AM till 12PM. You're doing this to discipline yourself and try to work on your butt to find your own money. You don't want to rely on your mother too much. Plus, your father didn't even know it. And you don't want him too know. Pfft, just by remembering him make your mood swing.

The cafe door rang. There a new customer. You greet him happily. Then, your eyes widened. It was him! The mafela guy! Coolly he took the tray and choose bread. You just look at him. Still wearing the same mafela. Red in colour. He look swag with it. Even though he is a guy.

I bet, he got that mafela from her girlfriend. Oh? He's quiet tall. Maybe just as tall as Wonwoo. Wait, maybe he's taller a bit. He look warm to be hug tough. Wait what? I'm sounding like a creep.

You shook your head and focused on your work, which is checking the stock for bread. You're the only worker who works at the cafe. There is other, but they work at the kitchen. So basically only you at the cafe. The front cafe. But you preferred like this. Working all alone and in a quite place. Plus, this is your favourite cafe after all. When you got this job, you were so happy!
You got it last week. And you only work on weekends and holiday time. Your boss really understand you. You nodded unknowingly.

*:You're not only a kiddo, but a weirdo too.

You was shocked. The mafela guy is in front of you now. His eyes sharply met with yours. You slightly gulp. You took his tray and starting to calculate the price.

*: I don't know you're this quiet, Jeon Nara.

You just kept your mouth shut. Once you done, coldly you said the price. He gave you the money. Then you take it and still in silence.

*: No thank you?

Nara: You're not even deserve that.

*: I'm a customer. I thought customer is always right?

Nara: Dream on, stalker.

*: Ah. You mad at me because I stalk you? Or are you shy? Aww, Don't be, babe. I've been doing that for years. *wink*

Nara: Eeyu. Don't wink at me like that it's gross. Plus, don't call me babe. What a freak you are. *roll eyes*

*: *chuckles* I know you like it.

Nara: You may get out.

He laugh even more. Oh my gosh! My hearteu! Stop laughing! Why am I being like this?!

*: You're cute Nara.

Nara: I know.

*: Till we met a again. *wink*