ILY

Hello everyone! This chapter, I  dedicated it for Jeon Wonwoo fans! Since today is his birthday! 🎂 17/7/17 nice number isn't it? Hehe.  Please, enjoy!

{Bomi POV}

I packed my stuff, such as the books and so on. I dashed out from the dance room, since the class already ended. You're not waiting for Jimin as always you does when both of you in that class. Why? It's-

Suddenly, your backpack been grabbed from your back. You're dragged backwards, luckily, your body been caught by someone.

Wonwoo : Woo, where are you going with those speed?

Wonwoo is the person who grabbed you. His face just a few inches with yours, and without warning, you blushed hardly. You quickly push him and making a space between you and him.

Bomi: What d-do you want?

Wonwoo: Me? Hmm.

He our his tip of fingers under his chin and act like he is thinking. Innocently you look at him. But, Wonwoo still making the same gesture for quiet awhile now. Then, you were getting impatient with him.

Bomi: Keep thinking till your brain popped out.

You roll your eyes and walk off, left him behind. You could hear he chuckles with your reaction, you felt too that he was following you.

Wonwoo: still an impatient person ever huh.

Bomi: You're doing that on purpose. Don't blame me.

He chuckles again. You just keep walking. But, when you heard him chuckles, your heart is beating uncontrollably. Suddenly you stopped from walking, and Wonwoo who is following you from your back, got hit by you because if your sudden act.

Wonwoo: Yah! Why you'd suddenly stopped? You're almost kill me!

What is this? I shouldn't.. Felt like this. I'm Jimin's girlfriend. Or am I still really am?

You thought in your heart, but then, your heart sank a bit, when you think of Jimin. Then, slowly, you walk back and head to the nearest park. You chose to sat under a tree at the park area. Wonwoo obediently followed you and sat beside you. 

You ignore him and just look at the front. You sigh unknowingly. You're holding up a big burden now. Suddenly, Wonwoo pull your head and make your head fall on his lap! Your eyes widened and your cheeks reddened.

Bomi: Wha--

Wonwoo: Shh. Rest yourself and forget all the problems you've faced now and before. Feel the moments.. With me.

Magically, your heart felt warm and safe nearing him. Yeah, you admit,somehow he did ease a bit of your uneasiness about everything have happened. Slowly, you close your eyes and beginning enjoying the presence of this Jeon Wonwoo.

Suddenly you heard Wonwoo is laughing. You shot your eyes,opened.

Bomi : Why?

Wonwoo: I just.. Remembering.. Something..

Seeing Wonwoo smiling meaningfully at you, you knew it have to be something about you. Because you knew him so well. He will be dead, if he didn't tease you once in a day.

There is one day, both of you can't meet with each other because he was busy with his tournament, and you with exams. Sharp on 11:55 PM, Wonwoo called you then he picked a fight with you. In the end, both of you woke up late and got detention for 2 hours. You used that time to tortured him. But, you also been tortured too. Haha! Bitter Sweet memories isn't it?