Jun

{Your POV}

So now, you were currently guiding him and give a tour around the university.

Nara: So here the last place. Basketball court. Every year the University will having a tournament. This tournament is a favourite event for everyone. I think for this year, it will happened next month. On June.

Jun: On me?

Nara: What?

After a few seconds, you finally understand it. Then you give him a look 'Are kidding me?'. Jun's chuckles. You stare at him in awe.

Jun: Why?

Nara: You laugh.

Jun: And why with that?

Nara:Well, I thought you're a very serious guy until you can't even shows others your whole face.

Jun: Pfft. Nonsense. I Love this Mafela. It was given by someone important. So, I should cherish it.

Nara: Oh..

Your heart sank. He's got a girlfriend already. *sigh* Guess, I'm a heartbroken girl now. Huhu (T▽T)

Jun: So, have you seen the basketball tournament that was held here?

Nara: Of course not. This year is my first year in this University.

Jun: oh I forgot. You're a kiddo. My junior.

Nara: Yeah whatever. Plus, I don't to come either.

Jun: Why? It was an important event that all the students anticipating to watch it?

Nara: Well. Not me. Let's just head out. My last class will end in 5 minutes. I need to pack my stuff at the locker.

You walk and left him, but then, he stop you by grabbing your hands.

Nara: What else do you want Jun?

Jun: On the day of tournament, you have to come.

One of your eyebrows lifted up. His eye lock with yours.

Nara: And why?

Jun: For me.

You furrows your eyebrows. Then you pull off Jun's hand that hold yours. You left him alone.

He's giving me goosebumps. Why am I have to come? For him? And what that's suppose to mean? Uhh, you're driving me crazy Mr.Mafela. You're a mysterious and unexpected person. And what's more unbelievable you make me fall. Fall for you. And be a dumbest girl ever. Keep falling for you.

______________________________________

{Your POV}

You were reading your books at the Cafe. Alone. Well, actually today your class will be start late. And so is your girl friends. As for the boy friends, you don't know and not wanna know. Oh, your brothers? It's enough to know they were still alive. Kehkeh.

Nara: Oh? I've already learned this? Oh, yeah I do. Woah? It's turned like this? Wew. Biology is sure an interesting yet scary subject ever! Why did I took medic again? Oh, I want to be a surgeon. Oh oh! This looks interesting.

You're talking to yourself. It's normal for every student actually. Isn't it? Talking to yourself for every each things that you've read from the textbook. Recalling everythings. Suddenly..

Jun: Weirdo.

Jun appeared and sat front to front with you. You look up from your book and look at him.