Lucas Friar

"That's why homework should not be given more than needed

"That's why homework should not be given more than needed." Ripley smiled cheekily at her stand.

"Alright, (Y/N/N), your rebuttal speech?" Mathews smiled towards me.

"Okay." I sighed and opened my papers. "Look,"

"Here we go," Lucas began with a smirk and tapping his pen.

"Shut it, Cowboy. Let the princess talk." Maya snapped which caused Lucas to laugh lightly and lean back.

"Let me say before hand that this is extremely painful for both of us. It was not my choice to argue against this. So please don't come after me with pitch forks and torches after class." I warned.

"Or I'll come after you." Maya glared around the class while pointing a finger.

"Okay, my case for today is why homework is healthy for  children and how it can benefit us all. . ." I awaited for groans from the children, but they stayed silent and listened.

(After the speech)

"That was excellent." Mathews smiled.

"So painful." I sighed as I went to sit down in my seat on the right side of Lucas.

"You did great, (Y/N)." He smirked. "Here's your pen."

"I knew you stole it."

"I've stolen a lot more than just a pen.

"And don't I know it."