Elena Gilbert

"She

"She. . .she what?" I stumbled slightly at the words coming out of Stefan's mouth.

"She. . .turned." He sighed as tears gathered in my eyes. "(Y/N). . ."

"No, Stefan, you better be lying to me." I shook my head while backing away from him. "I told you to take care of her, I told you that her turning into a vampire was the last thing I wanted." I glared as tears fell down my cheeks. Stefan tried to reach out to me.

"I'm sorry." He spoke quietly.

"No. You promised, Stefan. . .YOU PROMISED!" I pushed past him and opened the door to find items thrown around the house. I sped to the leaving room where Elena and Damon stood.

"Shut your feelings out, make yourself numb." I heard him say to her.

"No, Lena, don't do it, please don't do it." I cried as Stefan held me back from hurting Damon.

"Why shouldnt I? I have nothing left! Everyone I love either gets hurt or dies!" She cried.

"I LOVE YOU! And, if you do this. . .I'll be damaged to the point I won't be able to be fixed. Please, Lena, please don't do this." I pleaded with teary eyes and I was sure my cheeks and nose were both red.

"I'm sorry, but I can't handle this pain." A tear ran down her face. "I love you." She spoke before flipping the switch.

"NOOO!" I cried as she picked up a match and dropped it. Stefan flashed me out because I couldn't move. I fell to the ground once we got far enough from the house and Elena was no where to be seen. I cried on the floor due to the pain I was feeling, the heartache.

"(Y/N). . ."

"I loved her, Damon. She was everything to me, and you let her leave. You told her how to turn her love for me off."

"I'm sorry."

"And I'm broken."