Alex Ernst

"How do you feel about him wearing diapers?" David asked me while pointing his camera my way

"If he's comfortable with it." I shrugged as he stood in his room with the diaper and a sweater on.

"Babe, I'm ready to go meet your parents. . .I bought a movie so we can all watch it after dinner." He pulled out a movie case and I looked at the cover and laughed before showing the camera.

"Meet the Parents, nice Baby. They'll love it. . .but you have to change." I gestured to the diaper.

"But I thought you said it was okay?" He looked like a sad puppy. I took his face in my hands and stares into his eyes.

"Baby, I know I call you Baby, but that doesn't mean you wear diapers to go meet my parents for the first time. I get you get nervous and you pee your pants when you're nervous, but we've been training to get you potty trained for the last month. I'm sure you can get through the weekend without peeing your pants." I leaned up and kissed his forehead gently before he went back into his room with a pout and changed into nicer clothes.

"I love it when you wear sweaters." I smiled as he came out with a burgundy sweater and sweatpants because we were going to take a flight to see my parents in (ANY PLACE BESIDES CALIFORNIA). He held a dark blue one in his fist and handed it to me.

"This one is for you."

"I love your sweaters." I smiled as I put it on. "It smells so good."

"Can we watch movies on the way to New York? And eat junk food?"

"Of course, Baby."