Remus Lupin

"What the hell happened, Remus!?" I took his face in my hands and looked into his honey colored eyes

"What the hell happened, Remus!?" I took his face in my hands and looked into his honey colored eyes. I scanned his face, specifically a forming black eye and a scratch along his jaw.

"I- I, uh-" He tried to form words as I ran my thumb gently over the reddish bruise around his eye.

"Was it that Ravenclaw kid? I asked you to leave it alone because I didn't want anyone to get hurt, especially you." I looked at him with a sad expression and began grabbing rubbing alcohol and an ice pack.

"It was Sirius." I looked at him shockingly. "He had been talking about you, saying how you were going to be as easy as the other girls he's been with. So I punched him in the jaw and this happened." He explained as I gently set the ice pack on his face.

"Thank you." I spoke quietly. "This is going to sting a little bit." I said before pouring a small amount of the rubbing alcohol and flinched when Remus flinched as well. "I know you're my best friend, but why would you hit your own friend? He's like your brother."

"Damn it, (Y/N). Isn't it bloody obvious that I love you? I've loved you since our fourth year!" He flinched from his cut when he yelled slightly. I took my wand and flicked it at his face and the scar disappeared as well as the bruise.

"I love you, too. I love you so much, Remus." I leaned in slowly to press my lips against his. It was peaceful and sweet.

"The wait was worth this very moment."

"Tell me about it."