Iris West

"You did this all for me? I told you, you didn't have to go all out, because it was my turn this year

"You did this all for me? I told you, you didn't have to go all out, because it was my turn this year." Iris smiled widely at the decorations I tied around the house we shared. There was junk food everywhere along with a couple of healthy snacks because I knew she had a healthy side. But the house was like a large comfy room. I put pillows and blankets everywhere with fairy lights along the walls. It gave the apartment a warm feeling.

"I wanted to go all out, Iris, because I love you, and I'll always be in love with you." I walked towards her and held her hands in mine. I swung our arms until I wrapped her arms around my waist and I placed mine around her neck. "Which is why I thought it was time for this. I released myself from her embrace and ran to a teddy bear, grabbing a small box. I turned to her with a smile on my face.

"Calm down, this isn't a marriage proposal. . .yet. I know we're too young for marriage, but I made a promise to be with you till the end of time the moment I fell in love with you. And I wanted to show that to you in more than just words. So Iris West. . .Will you take my promise ring and promise to stand by my side through everything we go through. . .together. I love you." I waited for a response but she soon nodded with slight tears in her eyes. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"Happy three year anniversary, I love you too, (Y/N)."

"I can't wait to tell my mom and dad that you said yes, they'll be ecstatic!"

"I can't wait to show my dad and Barry!"