Tom Holland

"Does (Y/N) dig Spiderman?" Ellen joked towards Tom

"Huh? Oh, um. . .it was wonderful spending time with her and having her as a co-star. I really admire her talent." He gushed like a school girl as he complemented you.

"Right. . .do you have any celebrity crushes?" His cheeks turned red immidiately as he recalled who he had a huge crush on.

"Well. . .you see. . .the crazy thing is, and I don't wanted to sound creepy, so (Y/N) forgive me. But as a child, and I'm being one hundred percent honest, I used to watch her [Y/N] films as I grew older because I loved her acting skills. . .and she was absolutely gorgeous, not going to lie. But she was probably my first and only celebrity crush besides. . .Chris Hemsworth, of course." He winked with a laugh. "But, God, that was embarrassing."

"Its not, I promise it's no-" Ellen's phone began ringing. "I have a call, one second. Hello?"

"Hey." I giggled.

"Oh, you want me to put you on speaker? Okay." I laughed away from the phone and waited for her to put me on speaker.

"I heard you have a bit of a crush on me, Darling." I smirked into the phone while watching th3 screen for his reaction.

"Oh God, really Ellen? I probably look like a tomato right now." He covered his face with his hand and laughed.

"I just wanted to let you know you're really cute and I'd love to go out sometime. . ." I smiled as his eyes went wide and his mouth flew open.

"Wait really? Even after I made a complete idiot of myself when we filmed together?" He laughed nervously at the memory.

"I thought it was cute."

"Yes, yes I want to go out with you."

"Its a date."