Montgomery De La Cruz

"Why the long face, Buttercup?" I slightly chuckled at Jeff's name for me, but I sighed at the sight of my crush dancing with my best friend

"Is it not obvious that I like him? I mean, I full out said that I loved him at one point. I don't understand, Jeffrey, we've known eachother since preschool. That kid can read me like a book so why can't he tell that I care for him so God damn much?" I took a sip of my alcohol infused punch.

"Maybe he's scared? I mean, like you said, you've known each other for a long ass time, maybe he just doesn't want to ruin that." He said in question.

"Well he's ruining it by dancing with Courtney. That should be me." I glared at the dancing couple. "You know what? I'm taking a chance, I don't care if they're having a good time. . .hold my drink." I handed him my drink and began walking to the couple. Monty turned his head as I came towards them and began letting go of Courtney's waist.

"(Y-)" He began, but I pulled his suit and tie towards me and leaned in to kiss him. He gripped my waist and kissed back immediately and picked me up to spin me around. We broke apart and I stared into his eyes.

"I'm done waiting for you to realize how badly I'm falling for you, Montgomery." I kissed him once more and heard applause.

"I've already fallen, (Y/L/N)."