Alex Ernst (Again, I know)

"What the hell do you two idiots want?" I rolled my eyes as David let me inside the flat

"Alex wants to see you." I rolled my eyes again and began walking the way to his door. David followed with his vlogging camera behind me. I knocked on his door and waited for his answer.

"Helloo, Babaayy. . ." He opened the door shirtless and his arm holding on to the door. I looked at his body head to toe because I definitely liked what I saw. "Like what you see?" He smirked and without thinking I spoke.

"Yeah." I saw their shocked faces and cleared my throat. "I- I mean-"

"Its alright, (Y/N). . ." Alex smirked devilishly and leaned against his door frame more.

"Why did you guys call me over?" I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"I wanted you to sleepover." He took my hand and rubbed his thumb over my palm. I blushed heavily, but nerves disappeared when David shut his camera off and walked away. Alex began pulling me into his room gently by my hand.

"I don't even have clothes to change into, Alex. . .and I don't feel like having sex, you know I don't do that kind of stuff." I sighed as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I wasn't even thinking about that, (Y/N). . .When I said sleepover, I meant we can chill, watch some movies, eat junk food, and just sleep in the same bed." He pulled me into his arms as we laid on his bed.

"Oh."

"So is that a yes?"

"But I said I don't have clothes to sleep in. . ."

"That's why you're going to use one of my sweaters, and if you need pants, then wear my sweatpants."

"You planned this from the beginning, didn't you?"

"Of course I did."

. . .

Okay, so that'll be all the Alex Ernst for a little bit, sorry it's just he's so incredible lol. PLEASE REQUEST IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.