Alex Ernst

"I'm Alex Ernst, but you can call me Daddy- fuck I didn't mean that

"I'm Alex Ernst, but you can call me Daddy- fuck I didn't mean that. Shit, I didn't mean to cuss- FUCK. Can I just leave already?" Alex looked at David in question as I sat on the couch with a bowl of chips and my phone. "Whatever, I'm Alex, and I'm single and lonely and need a cuddle buddy." He glared into the camera.

"I'll be your cuddle buddy." I spoke up from the couch. He jumped and his eyes shot towards me.

"Wait, what?" He seemed extremely shocked. "Really? Like for real?" He looked like he was ready to jump out of his chair.

"Uh. . .duh." I stated clearly. He immidiately ran across the room and jumped in the empty area of the couch and pulled me with him. The cameras followed us as I giggled at how heavy he was. "Alex, chill, we can cuddle later." I laughed.

"I want to cuddle now. Do you know how long I've waited for this moment? The moment I get to cuddle (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). God has spoken." I rolled my eyes but let him stay as I began speaking my rehearsed lines into the camera.

. . .
We finally finished up filming and got back home to our shared apartment.

"You're so warm." I giggled at his words.

"Thank you Alex."

"No, thank you."

"Go to sleep."

"I'm about to."