Spiderman

"Um, Cap, you didn't tell me he had a kid as well

"Um, Cap, you didn't tell me he had a kid as well. . ." I glared at the super soldier.

"I didn't know he had one." He spoke lowly.

"Hey, guys." The kid in the red and blue suit spoke. "Woah, she's hot. . .I mean- whaaat?"

"Kid. . ." Tony sighed.

"Right, sorry Cap." He shot a web out of his wrist towards his shield, but I twisted my wrist slightly to the right as electric shock waves shot out and blocked the webs.

"Sorry, kid, can't let you do that." I glared harder. "Can we hurry up and get this over with?" I growled and turned to Steve. He nodded slightly and we all ran towards the opposite team. I made my way for the kid.

. . .

"Where are you from, Spiderboy?" I asked as I sent a shock wave towards the plane wing.

"Queens, what about you, Hot Stuff?" He tried to send a web to tie my wrists, but he missed as I sent a shock to his abdomen.

"(Your home)" I smirked as he rolled on the floor in a temporary shock.

"God, that hurts a whole lot, it feels like a tazer, can we take a time out?" He rolled back and forth in a small area on the ground.

"Not quite, Sweetheart. But we should definitely go out sometime." I bent down to whisper.

"Definitely." He winced from the pain as I checked his wrist to see how the webbing as triggered. And once I figured it out I slung it to a vehicle and spun the kid around and around until I knew he was stuck in his own webbing. "Cruel, Sweetheart, just cruel." He squinted his eyes towards me and shook his head.

"Bye, Babe." I blew a kiss before walking off to help the others.

"How does Saturday night sound?"

"Perfect."