Eggsy Unwin

"What do you think?" I spun in the gown I was supposed to wear at the mission tonight

"Fuck me." Eggsy commented and my cheeks immidiately turned red.

"Eggsy! That is no way to speak to a lady." I scolded the young agent while trying to hide my blush. "What do you think, Harry?"

"You look lovely as always, Miss (Y/N)." He spoke politely.

"Might want to take notes from him, Eggsy." I winked at him.

"Whatever, you don't want to admit it in front of Harry, but you know you love the way I speak to you. Especially in bed, when your lying unde-" My cheeks turned even redder as Eggsy began giving details.

"Eggsy!" I smacked his chest. "That's enough."

"Harry go wait in the car, Please." Eggsy spoke lowly while looking at me with a devious look.

"Gladly." He rushed out.

"What do you say we go home and I'll talk to you like the lady you are. . ." A moan escaped my lips as his lips grazed my ear, but I gasped as I realised the sound I made. "Would you like that?"

"Y-Ye-"

"Let me repeat myself, would you like that?" He gripped my waist tight.

"Y-Yes!" I gasped.

"Good, let's go home then."

"What about the mission? And I can't leave with the dress if I haven't paid for it."

"Harry paid for it and the mission doesn't start for at least four hours so we'll have three and a half hours all. . .to. . .our. . .selves."