Chapter 2

Chapter 2! Please comment showing me how ya think about it! Thanks for reading! ^_^

Picture of Tyler on the side;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kayleigh.". A few seconds pass,"Kayleigh...". A few more seconds,"Kayleigh!!!!", then I feel a sudden slam on my desk.

I jump,"Wah! What, what did I do? Where is the Rouges? Where?!". I looked around frantically until I realized where I was. I sunk down in my chair with my cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

"You fell asleep during my lesson once again for the 4th time this week. I'm about to start handing you a pillow instead of a calculator from now on as soon as you walk into my classroom.", I smirked at her comment.

"That'd be a lot more comfortable than just the wooden desk to sleep on.". A few kids laughed, but not Mrs. Jacobs.

"Do I need to call your father?", she asked with a stern tone in her voice.

I looked down at my desk,"No, Mrs. Jacobs. Sorry.".

She nodded then went back up to the front of the room. Macy was in this class with me and she nudged me,"Why are you so tired all of a sudden? You're always sleeping nowadays.".

I sighed,"Because my wolf wakes me up in the freaking middle of the night wanting to go running constantly. I don't know what her fascination is with running nowadays. And she only wants to come in when the moon goes away, so I'm stuck running back and forth in my back yard until it reaches daylight.", I took a deep breath,"I swear, if she keeps this up, I'll be kidnapped by a Rouge or something from all of this tiredness.".

'Well, sorry if I'm trying to keep us in shape.', my wolf said to me.

'In shape? Crap, you're gonna have me in better shape than some freaking olympians! This is ridiculous!', I barked at her.

"Quit talking to your wolf Kayleigh, Mrs. Jacobs keeps eyeing you", Macy whispered to me.

I glanced up and noticed Mrs. Jacobs looking at me. Sigh. This wolf is going to be the freaking death of me.

Lunch time finally came around, and I couldn't be any happier. I ran to my locker and got my lunch bag out of it then ran back over to Macy's locker, but only to find David standing there, beating me to her. Looks like I'm walking to lunch by myself today...and the rest of my high school career. I sighed then began to walk to the cafeteria. I reached the courtyard filled with students who ate outside.

Just looking around I noticed about 5 different packs off of the spot. I just laughed then walked into the cafeteria, immediately recognizing my pack's lunch table.

I walked over to them and sat in my regular seat between Olivia and Brock. I was eyeing Brock with an evil grin spread across my face. He glared at me then leaned over to whisper in my ear,"I've decided to hold my revenge off until the pack meeting tonight. But, trust me, you are totally getting it.".

I laughed slightly,"Bring it.". I looked back at my lunch and pulled everything out and laying it it front of me. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a bag of doritos, and a cosmic brownie. Mom is trying to make me obese..sigh.

I looked over at Olivia's lunch and she had a ham and cheese sandwich, a banana, and a container of apple slices. I suddenly pushed my lunch away and nibbled on the sandwich a little bit. Brock noticed what I was doing and leaned back in to whisper to me,"Kayleigh, why aren't you eating?". Even though he was fun to mess with, he still made sure I was ok and nothing was wrong. That is where the over protectiveness kicks in.