Chapter 12

Here ya go! I had a day full of stuff! But, it is here. I would love to hear from everyone and see what they think of this! Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayleigh's Point of View:

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I winced at the pain bringing my hand to my head. What is up with me?

'Saltine crackers..', my wolf groaned.

'What??'. What in the world is she talking about?

'Saltine crackers. I want saltine crackers. Please?', she asked. Wow, she is actually asking nicely today.

I nodded and got up to head downstairs when I fell to my knees. My feet hurt so bad!! Ugh! I ached all over. I glanced over at the clock and read the time being "9:50 a.m Satrurday".

I smiled. It was the weekend. Finally.

I gained the energy to get up and headed down the stairs. I made it down the staircase and then went straight for the bar stool. I made it to the stool and took a seat. Before even attempting to go to the pantry to get out the crackers I rested my head on the counter. I sighed before hearing footsteps. I slowly look up to see Jason walking in.

I sigh then look back down. I heard him come to a stop in front of me and say,"Kayleigh?".

I looked up to him,"Yea?".

He gasped,"What is wrong with you? You look so tired.".

I nodded,"I am. My head is hurting and my whole body aches.".

He walked over to me and lifted my head up. He placed the back of his hand on my forehead,"No fever.". He looked down at me,"Any other symptoms?".

I shook my head. "No, just these. But, the thing is I don't remember doing anything that really hurt me.".

He pulled his thumb and index finger to lay across his jaw line and began to trace his jaw. He looked stumped.

"Let me call for Olivia.", I nod before he yells,"Hey Olivia! Come downstairs would ya? It's about Kayleigh!".

I winced at the loud voice and layed my head down covering my ears. I took them off and sighed after he was done.

He looked at me,"Sorry.".

I nodded,"It's ok.".

Shortly, Olivia made her way down the staircase. He made it to the kitchen joining Jason on his side before saying,"What?".

He looked at me,"Kayleigh is sore all over her body and has a headache. What could be wrong?".

She looked at me,"What have you been doing?".

I cocked my head to the side and thought. I was stumped,"Nothing that would have the outcome in this..".

She looked confused,"You had to have done something.".

"I know what she did.", is what a voice said from the room beside the kitchen. We all turned to the voice and found our mother.

"What do you mean mom?", is what I asked, still holding my head.

She came over to us and took the seat next to me placing her hand on my back and rubbing it gently. She always did that to me when I wasn't feeling good and I loved it,"Kayleigh, I went through the same thing at your age.".

I was confused,"What thing?".

She giggles slightly before saying,"Your wolf is taking over while you sleep and going on a night run.".