Chapter 5

Here it is! Chapter 6 sometime soon! Hope yall like it! Thanks for reading everyone! Y'all are the best! ^_^ Picture of Macy on the side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP!!!", is what I heard while I was roughly shaken in my bed. The lights were on which hurt them at first because of my light colored eyes.

It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light before I could see in the perfect vision that I had. Once I regain it, I look around and see Jason shaking me. I glare at him and yell,"I'm up you idiot!".

He gasps then jumps back,"Calm down Kayleigh. I just didn't want you to be late for school. Gosh.".

I sighed then my eyes shot open as I realized what he said. Late?

I looked over to the clock as it was flashing,"7:5O a.m. Friday".

CRAP IT!! I OVERSLEPT!

I jumped out of my bed and moved at wolf speed. I couldn't be late, I would get in trouble if I was and not to mention I was grounded already..

I shook that of my mind so I could focus on getting ready. It was very cold outside so I went to the closet while having a toothbrush with toothpaste on it stuck in my mouth and pulled a black hoodie over my head.

I ran to the dresser and pulled out a pair of gray loose sweatpants and threw them on as well. I ran back to the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth then ran to the mirror. I couldn't put on make-up. I didn't have time. I sighed then threw my hair up into a messy bun letting hairs fall out of it in the back and a few on the sides. I pulled my bangs out of the ponytail holder and fixed them to hang just over my forehead. I nodded with the appearance and ran down the stairs.

Good enough I guess.

I got to the kitchen and grabbed my lunch and ran out the door and into Olivia's car.

Once I cleared the porch, I jumped into Olivia's car and read the time. 7:54.

Dang, why can't I be ready this fast every morning?

"Hey, Kayleigh. So, why did you get grounded?", Olivia asked me as she looked over at me.

I pouted,"Macy snuck me out of the house making me think Rouges were after her and David. And when I got to the location of where the 'Rouges' were, she opened the door and like 20 boys my age or older were standing there. I got back from that and snuck into my window and as soon as I got in mom and dad walked in catching me.".

Olivia cocked her head to the side a little confused while driving,"So, she tried to get you mated up in other words?".

I sighed then nodded,"Yea, I guess so.". I looked back down at my fingers while I moved them around each other trying to not focus on Olivia.

We finally made it to the school with 3 minutes to spare. But, I wasn't doing anything to spare them. I was going to go in the school, to my classes, then go home straight after school. Nothing else.

I quickly made my way into the school and walked straight to my locker. I opened my locker and began to look for my English book. Where is the dang thing?

"Looking for this?". The voice startled me as I jumped up from being scared. I put my hand over my heart trying to let my breathing catch back up to me.

I looked up and sighed then gave them a blank look,"How did you get my book Lucas..".

Lucas smirked at me then handed me the book,"Oh, ya know. Just using my werewolf skills.", he winked at me. I gagged.