Chapter 7

Here it is!!! Hope yall like it! Picture of Jeremiah on the side!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling uneasy. My stomach was in so many knots and my head felt like it was on fire. Ugh.

I slowly sat up reading my clock:"6:50 a.m. Monday".

What did I do yesterday? I don't even remember.

I sighed then scooted to the edge of my bed. My feet hit the ground and I slowly stood up. Once I stand up and stretch my stomach aches even more.

Why is it hurting so bad?

I shook my head and walked to the bathroom holding my head and my stomach. I made it to the sink and pulled out my toothbrush. I put on some toothpaste and lazily brushed my teeth. I must have brushed them for 10 minutes because it felt like forever.

After finishing that, I walked back into my bedroom and over to the dresser. I looked in the mirror. I looked horrible. I sighed then turned my chi on, so I could straighten my hair today. An idea popped into my head. I'll curl it today. I ran over to my chi and turned it off, then ran into the bathroom and turned my holding of hair curlers on. I smiled then walked over to my vanity in the bathroom and began to apply my make-up.

After the curlers were done I ran over there and began to put them in. I had thick hair so it took all of them. I sighed at how much hair I had.

After that I walked over to the closet and found some jeans that had some holes cut into em in the knees. I slid them on. I found a nice button up shirt and threw it on over a tank top. I left the shirt unbuttoned. I walked back into the bathroom and took the curlers out, leaving extravagant curls in my hair. I did good. I smiled then made my way downstairs.

As I reached the staircase I saw Brock sitting in the living room. He takes Jason to work so he came here for the time being. He took it off of Olivia's hands because we take more time getting ready.

I glanced at the clock and it was 7:35. Good timing.

I walked down as Brock's eyes fell upon me,"Hey Kayleigh what are you doing down here this ea--". He stopped and stared,"Woah.".

I laughed,"What?".

He looked surprised,"You look--you look--".

I interrupted,"Horrible? Yea, I know that I probably do. I just decided I'd do this today. Kind of felt like it..".

He stopped me,"No, you look amazing.".

My cheeks heated up,"Oh..", I looked down,"T-thanks..".

Brock just gave me a compliment? What the crap?

Jason ran downstairs and saw me. His smile faded,"Where are you going?".

I gave him a confused look,"School?".

He shook his head,"Not like that. You're too good looking to go to school like that today.".

"Uhm, thank you?". Was that a compliment?

"You are lucky I have to go...", Jason passed by Brock,"Watch her extremely carefully today.", then left the house.

Brock's eyes were still stuck on me,"I-I'll see ya at school..", he said as he awkwardly left the room.

Weirdo. Haha.

Olivia ran downstairs and stopped and stared at me,"Oh my gosh you look so pretty!".

I knew there was a reason I didn't dress like this..

I sighed,"Let's just go.". I grabbed my bag then walked to the car.