Chapter 6

Ok, this is a long one! I hope yall like it! thanks for reading! Picture of Brock on the side!;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I soon started to smell the sweet scent of chocolate chip pancakes. My eyes shot open and my cravings kicked in. I looked over to my alarm clock and it read:"7:30 a.m Saturday". I smiled.

Today I would get to get my mind off of school and hunt for Rouges. No parties, no people, no Lucas, no Macy and David, no nothing. Just hanging out with the pack and doing the thing I love.

Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find a Rouge and I'll get to take my anger out on it.

I smiled at the thought.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and put my feet on the ground. I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I changed out of the tank top I was wearing and put on a shirt. I changed out of the short shorts and threw on some baggy athletic shorts. Then I threw my hair over my head and wrapped it into a bun. I flung it back and fixed it. Pulling out my bangs I properly let them swoop to the side laying against my forehead. I didn't need make-up today, I was just hunting Rouges. Besides, Olivia and Miranda are the only 2 girls that I know that actually get dressed up for such an occassion.

I'll come back and brush my teeth after I eat. It would totally defeat the purpose of doing it before otherwise.

I walk downstairs and take in the scent of chocolate chip pancakes once again.

Man, I love those things! That was my favorite breakfast food.

'Hurry up Kayleigh, I'm tired of waiting because of your human walking speed!', my wolf growled at me.

'Would you calm down? They aren't going anywhere. Sheesh.', I growled back. I mean seriously, it's not like they are gonna hop down Jason's throat or anything.

I make it to the bottom of the steps and then walk into the kitchen. I automatically spot the stacked up pile of pancakes on the counter right away. I'm pretty sure my jaw had dropped. It was so many! Why so many? Heck, why am I complaining? Wait, why am I still standing here is the better question!

I walk over to the cabinets and pull out a plate. I reached for the pancakes when my hand gets hit. "Ow!", I look over to see Olivia holding the spatula that she just smacked me with. "What was that for?".

She glared at me,"Let Brock go first.".

I looked over to Brock smirking at me. I glared at him.

"Let her go first Olivia. I don't care.", Brock said.

"Why am I waiting on him anyways?", I asked Olivia. I mean seriously? Why am I waiting on him?

"Because he is our guest.", Olivia said with a stern voice. She turned back to continue cooking,"Now, go Brock. You can eat later Kayleigh.".

'Let me at her!', my wolf growled.

I sighed,'No..'. She sure is being quite on edge today.

Brock looked at me then mouthed,"How many do you want?".

I got excited then mouthed back,"Two.", holding up 2 of my fingers.

He nodded then walked over to the pile of pancakes. He picked up 5 and headed to the dining room in the other room. I quietly followed him with my plate in hand.

We made it to the kitchen when he sat down and I sat down beside him. He grabbed 2 of the 5 pancakes and put them on my plate. I smiled at him and mouthed,"Thank you.".