Chapter 13

This is a bit long. Hope yall like it! 14 tomorrow maybe! Let me know what y'all think!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see the clock read:"11:45 a.m Sunday".

Dang! I slept in! Yes!

I jump out of bed not even thinking of the headache and ran downstairs.

Once I reached the kitchen, I came upon a big group of people sitting at the table eating and conversing while laughing away. I look around and see it's most of the main people from our pack! I see Jeremiah and Olivia, Chad and Brad, Jason, Brock, Miranda, Mason, and Tyler. A smile creeps across my face as I make my way over to the fridge. I open it up and suddenly feel as if a lot of people were staring at me.

I slowly turn my attention to the table to see that is exactly what the feeling was. The whole pack was staring at me with blank expressions. Were they not just laughing away and what not?

I decided to give in,"Why are you all staring at me?".

Jeremiah clears his throat then stands up,"Kayleigh, why did we have to find out from Brock and Jason that Lucas was your mate?".

I glared at Jason and Brock who immediately looked back down at their plates. I sighed turning my attention back to Jeremiah,"I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to tell you guys.".

"You do realize that he is an alpha of a different pack right?", Jeremiah asked, yet still holding a firm expression on his face.

I nodded,"Yes, I know that.".

The next thing he said made my mouth drop. He said,"Then you do realize that you can no longer be apart of this pack right?".

I clenched my fists together,"Why can't I?!".

His eyes burned into mine,"Because once you are marked by an alpha you must go to their pack and be their Luna! No exceptions!". He used his alpha tone on me and I couldn't help but growl. I am so tired of all these alphas thinking that they can use the alpha tone on me whenever they please!

I yelled at him,"He hasn't marked me yet so I am still apart of this pack!".

His look went from infuriated to confused,"He didn't?".

I shook my head, still in a bad mood,"No! He hasn't! And he won't until I ask him to! So whether you like it or not, which I'm sure it is the second one, you are stuck with me!!!".

I snarled the last part right before turning to run up to my room. I heard Jeremiah call,"Kayleigh! You come back here now! That's an order!". He used his alpha tone again.

I didn't respond as me slamming my door shut was the response for him. I ran over to my bed and got on it with my belly down and buried my head into my pillow crying into it. I wrapped my arms around the pillow cuddling it to my face.

Why didn't anyone here want me? I mean Jason hurt me a while back, Brock almost snapped my head off when he found out Lucas was my mate, my dad never spoke to me unless he was getting on to me, my own mate used the alpha tone on me commanding me and he doesn't trust me, and my own alpha doesn't want me here. He told me I wasn't with them anymore. What did I do..

I closed my eyes and took a short nap.

I wake back up and realize the time was now:"4:00 p.m Sunday".

Dang, that was a long nap.

I heard a slight knock on the door. I sighed,"What..".

The door slightly creaked open followed by a,"May I come in?".