Chapter 14

Sorry about the long wait, but it's finally here! And pretty long!!! Hope yall like it! Thanks for reading!

This chapter is for iSneakZ!!!! She is one of my best friends and she is also about to write a werewolf story so I would suggest y'all checking it out when it comes out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas' Point of View:

I watched as my mate walked up the stairs towards her bedroom. I listened to her carefully as she made her way then shut the door. A few seconds passed then I heard the shower start. Time to make a game plan.

I turned my attention back to a whole room packed with glaring eyes set on me.

I sighed,"Ok, I already know that you all hate me. But, this is for Kayleigh - is it not?".

They looked at each other then all turned their attention back to me while Jason spoke for them,"Alright, so what do you suggest we do for Kayleigh?".

I smiled slightly,"I decided that I would take my mate--".

I was interrupted by Jason extending his arm out to me and holding up his index finger,"You don't use the word mate with me, got it? She is still my baby sister..".

I sighed once again,"Fine, whatever. Anyways, I thought I would take Kayleigh with me to my pack house to stay there for a little while.".

Jason's eyes glared into mine,"She is not staying with you alone..".

I cocked my head to the side and gave him a serious look,"Do you honestly think I would take advantage of her when she didn't want me to? I mean I know I don't look like it but I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She is my mate afterall.".

He cringed at the word mate and I snickered on the inside at the sight of it. It must be genetic in their family or something because Kayleigh does the exact same thing. But, it was kind of cute when Kayleigh did it. It was just kind of weird when Jason did it.

I sighed,"Sorry. I'm just not letting you think that I would actually do such a thing.".

He nodded,"Ok. Well, that doesn't mean that I'm going to trust you right off the bat. You have to earn it.".

I nodded back to him,"I know that. I wouldn't want it any other way.".

He did a half smile at the side of his mouth,"You don't seem too bad.".

I laughed. Jeremiah stepped up and said,"What do you know about this Blake?".

I turned my attention to him,"I know that he is Alpha material. His father beat my father for his pack and ran it until he had a son. He raised Blake old enough to where he would be able to be the Alpha at the age of 11. How, don't know. But, once I heard that my father's old pack was getting a new Alpha and that he was young, I took advantage of it. My father worked with me up until the day I went to their pack house. When I went there I was well prepared and ready to fight. But, as for Blake, not so much. I guess you could call it a surprise, but all Alphas should be ready for any type of challenge. I beat him because of his weaknesses and regained my rightful pack. When I beat him he told me he would get me back for it. I didn't think nothing of it, I mean come on - I was 11. But, if there is one thing I did pick up on, it was his skills. I'm sure he has gotten better since then, but ya' never know.".

Jason asked,"What is his strengths?".

I looked back to him,"He is fast, has good balance, good hand-eye coordination, and has perfect vision.".