Chapter 3

Sorry it took so long for this chapter! I had a lot of stuff to do! But, here it is now! Hope yall like it! Picture of Jason on the side!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made my way to the front door looking outside the window on the door. My eyes met 7 bodies. Not even the whole pack.

I saw Lucas right when I glanced out the window. He had an angry look on his face. What is his problem?

'Maybe you should go ask him', my wolf said to me.

'Why do you care about him? You don't even know him.', I told her. What is up with my wolf nowadays?

'I don't know, but something about me is telling us to get to know him. Like NOW!', I felt her jolt in me, trying to get free.

'Stop it! I'm not going outside!', I growled at her. If I could look her in the face right now I could swear she'd be glaring at me. But, it must have worked because she didn't say anything else.

Taking my eyes back to the window I noticed David was behind Lucas. I forgot that he was in Lucas' pack. Come to think of it, I never saw Lucas' pack. Or atleast this many of them.

Avoiding my conversation carrying on in my head, I glanced back up to see Noah, Matthew, Darren, Alan, and Ben. Matthew and Noah were both very tall, 6 foot 4 to be exact. They played basketball at our school. They both had hazel eyes, but Noah had earlobe length blonde hair while Matthew has short jet black hair. Alan was a short red headed, green eyed, 5 foot 11 boy. Ben was blonde with spikey hair and red eyes. Noah had brunette hair with deep blue-green eyes. Noah and Ben were both 6 foot even. Looking back around, Lucas was in the middle of them with his height being at 6 foot 2.

As Lucas talked with Jeremiah, he ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair. His hazel eyes were met with Jeremiah's eyes, but he seemed very angry. What is going on?

I reached for the doorknob when Olivia's hand reached for my wrist and stopped me. I looked at her,"What are you doing?". Why is she stopping me?

"Kayleigh, I know you. And I know your wolf. If you get just a little aggravated you will let her take control and we don't need any Rouges smelling werewolves at this moment.", she glared at me.

"Olivia, I will be fine. Now, let me go.", I gave her a blank look.

She sighed then let go,"If you get hurt I'm not taking care of you.".

I chuckled,"Never asked ya' to.", I gave her a smirk then walked outside.

Suddenly I felt all of the eyes fall onto me as Chad and Brad stood in front of me trying to block me from sight I guess.

"Guys, what are you doing?", I asked them. What are they doing?

"Kayleigh, go back inside. This is no place for a female wolf, especially a young one. We'll be back inside in a minute. Go.", Brad replied to me with his back facing my chest as he looked over his shoulder at me.

I shoved past them,"I'm just going to go home. Calm down.". I heard Brad sigh.

I felt my arm get grabbed and held onto tightly. I whimpered on the inside at the grip of the hand. The grip was so tight I could feel my heart beat. I slowly looked up to the person to find Jason. Crap, he wasn't as late as I thought.

"Ow, Jason. You're hurting me. Please let go.", I looked up at his eyes and he was angry. I mean like infuriated.

"Go. Inside. Now. Kayleigh.", he said as he tried to hold the sternness back in the tone of his voice. But, he failed. It was obvious.