Step it Up[Barry x Reader]

Prompt: Barry is always gentle with the reader because he doesn't want to lose control with his powers. One night she confronts him and a night of vibrating hands and speedy enhancements occur

It was the same thing every time. Slow thrust, kiss, whisper your love for each other and then hand holding. You loved every second of that. Barry told you every single hour that he loved you. And all he did was make love to you, nice and slow, where you could be close to each other and rest your foreheads together. You loved Barry with all your heart but slow just didn't cut it for you anymore.
The first time you confronted Barry about it, he reasoned with you, sped up a little bit and you made a really strange noise (indicating you loved it) and he figured he hurt you by accident because he was too fast. If Barry even thought about thoroughly fucking you, he would start to vibrate. But he'd never touch you when he did, his excitement about his fantasy would scare him into thinking he would lose control.
You had to continuously tell him that you trusted him and that you knew he wouldn't lose control. But Barry was also stubborn when he was worrying about something. "Bar..." Your nails were stuck to his shoulders. "Bar-" You groaned again, your voice was raspy. "Faster please?"
Barry, who was in his own little world and had his eyes closed in concentration, opened his eyes and slowed his hips to a stop. "You're kidding right?" He shook his head. "Y/N we've talked about this-"
"I know Bar...but come on. I love you and I love how you make love to me but I just want something a little...rougher. You know?" You hinted and Barry bit his bottom lip. "I mean you're the damn Flash. You have powers, use them."
Barry was a little surprised at the statement. "But Y/N-"
"Bartholemew I swear I will seduce you into it." You argued and Barry flinched.
"Only if you stop using my full name." He laughed and pulled away from your body, leaving you waiting to cling to him again. While Barry was going slow, he did provide a comfortable warmth to your body and now there was a chill in the room and he wasn't acting as a blanket while straddling you. "You have to be patient. This is the first time I'm trying this."
You furrowed your brows with confusion but quickly found out what he meant when he pressed a vibrating finger to your clit. "Oh god." You sighed in defeat as he circled the vibrating thumb over your clit. "Just like that Bar." Your chest heaved rapidly. "F-fuck." You clutched the bed sheets between your fingers.
Barry's eyes were wide and his lips were parted. It seemed as though his eyes dilated themselves and he knew then what he was missing out on all this time. Without another word, Barry reached up with his other vibrating hand and rolled your nipple between his thumb and index finger. You arched your back into his hand and let out a choked sound. "This is definitely the upside to your powers."
It was like nothing you had ever felt before. All he was doing was spreading your arousal around and around, until you were completely soaked and ready for him to continue on with the idea he had in mind. "How does that feel, baby?" He took his plump bottom lip between his teeth and watched how you were unable to get a word out. You stared at him with wide eyes and your mouth was open with a silent moan.
You knew Barry had it in him to handle you a little rougher which proved you were right when you were driven to the edge of your orgasm. On impulse your hips thrusted upward into his hand that was massaging your clit with vibrations and Barry's other held pressed your hips back down onto the bed by your navel. "Hold it." He said sternly and maintained eye contact with you.
But you couldn't hold it. He was dominating and it turned you on all the more. "I c-can't..." Your eyes were hooded and you were losing oxygen. That was when Barry left you on the edge and the vibrations stopped. You propped yourself up on your elbows and tried to recover your breath. "I know you've got it in you." You challenged with a little smirk. Barry responded with a suffocating kiss that pushed you back into the pillows beneath you.
Without breaking the kiss, Barry quickly reached for a pillow and shoved it between your back and the bed. You had no idea what he was doing next but he had your hips angled upward toward his stomach. There was a moment of silence when he pulled away from your kiss and eyed you as if he was challenging you in return. You never lost eye contact but you did lose your breath again when he pushed your legs apart and entered you faster than expected.
The angle was perfect, it made you close your eyes and roll your head back. You were lost in the bliss where Barry was brushing against that spot deep within you. An unexpected moan erupted from your throat which was rather loud. Barry collected your right hand into his and shoved it to your mouth. "Control yourself." He said deeply. Your eyes were wide, focused on his as you grunted and cried into your hand. Barry's watched you with drooping eyelids and his mouth open. "Good girl."
All that could be heard were your muffled cries, Barry's heavy breathing, and skin against skin.
You were pretty much being tossed like a rag doll with your head hitting the mattress and your eyes rolling into the back of your head. This was totally shocking you, You never thought you'd see Barry like this any time soon. But here you were, Barry's jaw was fixed a certain way, his fingers leaving marks in your flesh, and whispering to you how good you felt.
Your hands wandered and found his shoulders, digging your nails into his flesh and then scratching lines down his back. Barry hissed and swore but overall you could tell it turned him on. Then he hooked your leg over his forearm and you continued making jagged lines in several different placed down his back, and then moving his chest where you drew a little bit of blood. "Didn't I tell you many times before this would be more interesting?"
Barry silenced you with a suffocating kiss and angled his hips to a new spot where you gasped and closed your eyes. You cried out and all you could think about was his hips repeatedly smacking yours. It was as if he was a new person. His eyes were closed but he looked concentrated. His hips dragged into yours without sparing a second between each thrust and your head bobbed back and forth.
But you were really done for when his vibrating fingers brushed your clit again and then massaged it in figure eights. "B-Bar." You stuttered and your toes curled. You made the red jagged lines of his biceps and then dug your nails into his chest again where he moaned and then kissed you as you came undone under him. He held your hips in place and came just in time as you opened your eyes to focus on him.
His nose scrunched, eyebrows furrowed and your name on the tip of his tongue until he was chanting it over and over again in your ear. You held the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss when he was finished. "I'm so out of shape that shouldn't have tired me out the way it did." You looked at him with confusion until you realized his was joking and waiting for you to slap him.
All you did was push him onto his back and straddle his lap. "Well then allow me to take control, you still have those fingers to put to use." You hinted and then he was back to shy, dorky and confused Barry as you took control over his body.