⭐Chapter 2: Naked⭐

EDITED

Getting off the chair, I put my headphones on, it's the only thing that could keep me out of the cells of anxiety.

I'm now out in the area where the stairs lay before me. Approaching it, I can feel the tranquillity of where I was, unwrapping it's arms.

I can't feel the eyes burning through my clothes anymore— my body feel stripped of clothing, walking up to these stairs.

I'm turning my music up, trying to focus on my feet— making sure I don't miss my step. I get to the bottom, the spotlight dims— everyone is minding their own business.

Some are reading — others' is linking gestures of their gossip.

Getting to the bottom, I can't walk straight ahead, I can only go to my left or my right. There is a manicured lawn area that people are sitting around, a monument is in the middle.

Behind this, is a green water pond. Massive and welcoming for the little kids to use a stick to poke through, or to control their boats— be it that they wish.

I've already explored the majority of this garden, it's such a wide and open space. An area where you could; walk a narrow path of trees lined up on both sides, an open area that reveals a large amount of the sky, walks from one monument to another.

The song is about to end then I feel someone grabbing my wrist, my heart beat begins to speed up, I remove my headphones.

Turning my body, now looking at the hand, the dark skinned hand. I'm hesitating then I finally meet his eyes, thinking back to the moment underneath the trees— testing the thought of him possibly being the person that was watching me.

His eyebrows dip in fascination, showing me it's natural arches. I see that there is no discolouration to his face, that there's a glow to his forehead and the bone of his nose.

The low haircut, and the fade along the sides— reveal the shape of his head. A real diamond faced mystery, his eyes are so dark— it would be disrespectful to say they are brown.

I'm casting my eyes back to the hand, deciding that I really need him to remove it. I'm not having an immediate attraction towards him and like I've said earlier— I'm not looking to be lost in another man.

To be maybe a little bit precise on his appearance, some might add that he looks average — or even below averaged.

He removes the hand, I wait for him to shower me with lines I wouldn't understand.

"Going somewhere in specific?"

His voice sounds deep, it sounds familiar. Yes I know I have a have a pretty bad memory— is it that bad, that I don't remember him?

"I'm... I'm heading home, you are?"

He seems removed from my question, looking over my shoulders. At a person or thing — for inspiration.

"Shawn."

He drops his name, there is not a hint of his voice that he could be lying — I have something I'm leaning on, he's avoiding eye contact.

Not that it matters to me — I will say, that if he was mine I would obviously demand the truth. Then again I really don't like to be lied to in general.

------❤----- Authors Note-----❤-----

Was Shawn the one watching her?

Did he lie about his name, or was she just paranoid?

I mean, he could've just been looking else where because he felt that he was too heavy on the eyes.

But who knows...?

Thank you for reading 😊

🙏BreathTakingMind🙏