⭐Chapter 6: Please don't⭐

❇EDITED❇

"I didn't lie about my name, you just assumed I did."

His articulation is slightly raised on the first few words, and how soft his voice could get, takes over it's deepness. The second half, his voice becomes deeper than usual, this time he's looking at me. 

But why should I believe him?!

I don't know why I'm getting so furious.

Maybe it's because the more I look at him standing there, with his arms unfolded and the smirk wiped off his face... I realise theirs an embryo of feeling growing inside of me.

Its main features barely defined.

"Then why don't I believe you?"

We are in the position where I look like the guest and he appears like he actually lives here.

"I don't know, I was hoping you could enlighten me."

From my toes to my head... and from my head to my toes, he's looking at me as he pronounced those words.

The way he said it shows that he has the upper hand, he recognises that he could do anything... and I would fall at his feet.

His gentle tone is back again... but what he said is at a slower pace.

What is he doing? I want this to end immediately!

Why does everything seem so perplexed?

"Stop... stop, I think you need to leave."

He sighs out of frustration as he's walking over to me, I hope he's leaving, I really can't deal with any of this right now.

My heart is racing, my eyes begin to burn the closer he gets, a tear fall as I look at him.

He isn't going anywhere, he looks at me and there is no emotion, until he's looking down at my lips then into my mortal.

"Kiss me... and I will leave."

My heart beat picks up... I must be looking like someone who needs the ambulance to be called. My breathing is taking hold of its turn and it is all you can hear.

I'm no longer connected to my mind, I know not how to convey.

The letters in my head carved out of glass are broken... and the cell bars won't let me out.

I don't know if everything in front of me right now is real, am I sleeping or am I in somebody elses body, how do I move, am I even moving?

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry..."

Did his lips just move? What did he say? Did I hear him right, oh god not again.

"If this means anything to you... I can't leave you alone, not only because I live here... but because I don't want to."

He wipes my tears and my eyes fall to his shirt. I like the way his hands feel on my cheek, my breathing starts to calm down and his thumb attempts to write a command to my lips.

"Shawn,"

I whisper.

He doesn't crash his lips against mine as he removes his thumb, but he works his way there.

Standing firm and wanting and it continues until I bring my lips directly to his own, It's bliss.

"I need to keep seeing you... and I mean it."

With that... he leaves.

***

"Ann sweetie, I'm home."

Aunt Tonya calls, then the door closes behind her. She's pretty much here at the right time, I've gotten rid of the aftermath of what went on between Shawn— and I.

"I'm in here,"

She appears at my threshold with her keys and handbag in hand, little things like these, I'll always notice and appreciate. She wants to make certain everything is okay with me, before she could deal with herself.

"I thought you would be asleep, and I know that look, what are you thinking Ann?"

What am I thinking? That's a good question, what, really, am I thinking?

I actually liked his touch on my cheek, and he was able to calm me down, I don't conceive it was what he said... but really how familiar he seems.

"Well... Shawn came over, and we kissed."

I am comfortable speaking to her about kissing because, okay... where do I start?

Her aura is the kind of wisdom, comforting tug of war, and plain chill. She's also on the bigger side and on her, it makes her an entire garden of trust and understanding... a flower through the strands of her hair.

Only some could see, if they really looked at her.    

But as a summary, she's the aunt you wish was your mother, the kind of aunt that automatically feels like your mother. 

"You guys moved fast, but I would be telling a lie if I said it isn't, and shouldn't be possible,"

This is making me curious to want to talk about her love life, how she copes with not feeling good enough... and whatever else my mind tries to fix up.

"Do you think you've found the one yet? I mean, when you do... you just know right?"

She smiles to whatever memory my question brought back, she's getting more comfortable on my bed and I pull the sheet over myself. 

Toying with her keys, it's like she is a teen again... remembering her first crush. She looks towards the wall before she replies.

"You are on the right track. But even when you're perfect for each other, things could blow up in your face and... have you questioning it."

She bites her lip unconsciously... her face  unreadable. The silence goes on for long enough, that I know that I should probably change the subject.

"I like it here,"

I stood for it when I said I won't leave the apartment again. Only now it's solely because I don't want to keep feeling drained whenever I come off the streets. Feeling like I need several hours of meditation, to bring me back to earth.

"I could tell, you might not see it... but you are glowing."

With that, she leaves my room.

I'm glowing? Perhaps it's a mixture of Shawn and Paris. I'm still not sure about this, with the kind of person that I am... It's a bad aim to just jump straight into a relationship.

------❤------Authors Note------❤--------

A longer chapter just like you wanted Blackshadowxx3 💕

I try, but I am really not an Author's note kind of person.

So from this chapter onwards, there might just be one or two lines.

As always, thank you so much for reading.

PS, I am sorry if there are any errors. ❤

             🙏BreathTakingMind🙏