🇫🇷Chapter 21: Hyperlapse🇫🇷

Time, away our pages went in the months that had passed. Thrown into the years ahead, we meet two years together.

My mind doesn't remember the moments... trials, and tribulations, but I was made to keep a diary.

Amnesia keeps getting the best of me.

I know I sound foreign. Thrown into the idiolect of a poet in the moment probably wasn't expected...warmed up, you will be to me as the rest of my life unfolds.

"Babe, what are you doing up?"

I haven't met another man, and though I probably said I was through with Shawn... here we are again.

"I'm sorry boo, did I wake you?"

He rubs his eyes, those black marbles that I love to look into...especially as he tells me how he loves it when I smile.

"Nah, it's all me..."

His speech won't be the brother, cousin or sister of prolixity. He just woke up and I'm giving him time to be at one with his own mind...his dialect.

I close my diary and place it on my bed side table, suddenly aware that he wants to be properly awake... he sits up, both of our backs against the head board.

"I had a dream about us..."

I should've known he was dreaming, I didn't hear him snore. It is said that when you are snoring, you can't be made to dream.

I have very vivid dreams, and I always seem to confuse them with the events that takes place in my waking life.

Thankfully getting chased by a body that got out of it's coffin, is highly impossible.

Remembering only ten percent of what happened, it's ashame​ I'm not a pregnant woman, I'd remember a lot more...

"Is it something I'm going to want to hear about?"

I had to ask because there was something that we had talked about, that he wanted to do... and I'm pretty much still not interested in doing it.

"So your saying you still don't want to?"

"If you let it go, I'm sure I'll give you more than you asked for."

But just in case you haven't guessed it, he wants us to have sex. I can't be blamed for wanting to be like Jhene Aiko... waiting until we can't wait no more.

"Oh yeah?"

I hate it when he does that, it's like a challenge... and I like challenges, this only increase the levels of estrogen inside of me.

I bit my lip, peeling the sheet off of him and I, I go to straddle him. There's that look he could not master how to get rid of, the difference is that it is actually working at his advantage.

I need his eyes to bore through me, for me to be in the center of his soul, his heart beats so fast against the palm of my hands.

Using them as support, flat on his chest. I'm following the rhythm of his heart, my eyes fixed on the back of my hands. I bit my lips again unconsciously, he's waking up underneath my ass.

"Do I only need to rest my hands against your chest to excite you?"

My confidence running a second lap at the Olympics, I bring my eyes to his. My eyes naturally squinting slightly as I gave a slight smile when he removes his hands from his side, taking me off him to lay me on my back before he gets on top.

"Just about anything you do could turn me on, but remembering what you did in that dream is to blame."

His breath fan my face and his eyes are communicating that he wants to kiss me, my lips slightly parted... not to receive his lips but to find a more effective way to get more air into my lungs.