🇫🇷Chapter 22: Place Marcel Aymé🇫🇷

The more we walk, the noisier it gets and the more people I see pouring out of different directions.

I squeeze his hand to communicate how uneasy I feel, but he just looked down at me and in his eyes... I read...

Trust me.

My eyes are circling around the place, and although I know some French and will be on my way to being fluent. I can't make out anything anyone is saying, it is that noisy I can't make out the accents on their words.

Just different voices merging together making my head spin. He bought me flowers so I guess I can be just a little more patient.

We've been walking for a little while now and came upon this street where the cars are parked behind each other. In front of me is a pedestrian crossing, I look behind me and on the wall it states Place Marcel Aymé.

Soon, I see a statue. Made in such a way that he literally looks as though he's walking through the wall.

"Now that babe, that is Le Passe-Muraille. It is the title of a story written by Marcel Aymé, about a guy named Dutilleul, he discovered he could walk through walls."

This place is so breathtaking, and what makes it even better is that I'm being carried around by someone who I'm completely in love with. Not partially, but completely and being taught about the history of the new world I opened myself up to.