⭐Chapter 30: Where is Mommy?⭐

Before I came here, my life was ugly. I was accosted, forcefully confronted by things I did not want to know. Things I didn't want to feel.

Things- it seems, I was destined to be apart of.

My mother would get me to do everything; cook, clean, and listen to her rants- be her therapist.

But, where was mine?

Didn't I... need help with my problems?

Did I not have... issues that counts as one?

I don't want to reflect but it seems that what I was running from- I ran right into.

I allow Shawn to leave with his words 'I'm allowed to have females as friends'. Everybody knows that these now a days women- are more attracted to men that are already taken.

There was a time when I use to blame myself for saying no to my mother when I was too tired, believing that if I slave myself like she wanted me to, without protesting - she would actually love me.

The more I did, the more she hated me.
.

.

.

I'm finally home, but with a headache from the sun. Not to mention five homework, and the memory of a fight I had with my friend.

How was I suppose to know that I wasn't allowed to have other friends besides her? You would think my little friend here, would let me know.

I let out a breath, even when my mom isn't home, the atmosphere seems like it's trying to turn me out the door.

The all and famous list of things I have to do, is right here on the fridge, awesome.

I'm not about to do it, this headache is getting worst and I hope there is cup soup-

Here it is.

I catch some water in the kettle, and let it do what it does. Whilst I get the plastic, and stuff... off this shrimp flavoured cup soup.