⭐Chapter 4: This isn't happening⭐

EDITED

Welcome to my aunts' apartment, where everything here is what an apartment is supposed to have.

She should be back by now— I know she isn't just going to ignore what I texted her earlier... I guess I'll have to talk about this.

I lean against the wall, all my weight is on it and I'm... half way to the ground.

"I see you are back."

She said.

Trying to get the gossip on why I just wanted to come home, she now realises that I'm against the wall by the door.

Under her questioning stare, I'm sliding all the way down to the floor. I'm mostly overwhelmed by all the energies I had just been exposed to.

"Apart from being overwhelmed by being outdoors for this long... I met, well I met a guy."

She raises her eyebrows, waiting for me to give more information on this mysterious man.

I can't think straight anymore, the more I sit here — the more the soul screams in me to freshen up. I also feel like watching an ASMR video, to get some well needed grounding.

"I don't like the way you sounded in your message, what happened?"

What did happen?

My mind does not feel as if it belongs to me— it's like I'm just learning the English language. Losing all the intelligence I had... all of it, enough that it's hard for me to let out something that makes sense.

"I think I just need to... I'll be back auntie."

She has an idea of what anxiety is like, but I don't think she will understand fully— unless she experiences it on her own.

"Alright sweetie, I'm leaving out soon... make it quick if you can Ann."

She will be out soon?

This is just great, I hate to be left alone with my own thoughts. I can only imagine where my mind could take me, and how bruised I will become.

Trying to mend the pieces of my own version of lies.

***

"Ok so, I felt like someone was watching me... clearly I was too afraid to look around, in case it was all in my head."

We are sitting around the dinning table, her elbow is resting on the table— her hand is holding her head up.

She's focused on me, not on everything else... but on me. This is something my own mother had never done— we aren't going to get into that right now, maybe not ever.

She's looking down on the table, as if an open book is there— with options on a response.

"Ann, you know you have no reason to doubt your gut instincts, I'm aware that your mother,"

She stops talking, she notices that I shift my eyes from looking into her direction.

I'm thankful that she stopped. She was probably going to tell me that she knows my mother is at fault, for my lack of confidence in what I feel.

"Did you find out from him, if he was the one watching you?"

"I didn't... but I notice that he might've lied, when he said his name is Shawn... he didn't look me in the eye."

I could be wrong but I don't want to be, feeling like I've got something against him— strangely making me feel better about what happened on the train, he isn't perfect, I'm not perfect. Lord knows if he's hiding more than just that, and how much worst it could be from all the issues that I've got.

I sigh. Maybe it's just that I'm able to talk to an adult about this, maybe that's what is making me feel better.

"Men, that's never a good sign sweetie... be careful with those type."

I just remember that she has to be some place, perhaps she's going on a date. If this is even close to being true, this might very well be her last.

Well judging by the way she seems to view men, from her words.

------❤------Authors Note-----❤--------

I don't have anything to say other than, I love you guys...

Thank you so very much for reading.

🙏BreathTakingMind🙏