21th Act: Otome Sayji

Hiroto (the younger brother of the Amamiya Brothers), had finally found a lead about the shadow organization. It seemed that few of the gangs around the city started to lose land. After contacting a few of those gangs, he discovered that: Zero & One Inc.* Company bought those. Zero & One was a multinational company. Its base was in Los Angeles, London, and Sydney. It used to be a drug company, but slowly it evolved. It opened many factories in China and controlled a large stock of the market there.

But Hiroto couldn't dig deeper.

He informed Sawada. As a lawyer, Shin had access to more databases. Shin with Noboru, looked for more information. They only came to the conclusion that: One of the leading members of Zero & One wanted to extend the business in Japan. Those were the plans for two years ago. Around that timeline, there had not been any plans announced. But the company was getting ready to open a new office in Tokyo. But nothing was finalized yet. The general meeting would be held soon.

Later the same day, Yamato and Chiharu reached the Itokan Diner. Cobra, Dan, Tettsu and few more of the Hoodlum Squad members were already sitting and having a drink against the red leather sofa of Itokan Diner. They were discussing the new clues (that Takeru, Shin, and Noboru found).

"I'm sorry this is abrupt, but I'm asking we stand and do nothing?" Chiharu asked. He was always like that. He thought Hoodlum Squad was strong enough to deal with anyone if needed.

Cobra uncross his legs and leaned his upper body forward, as the news got more than his attention. "It isn't a big deal, we can take them down anytime! The problem is we don't know who we are facing," he explained.

"Then?" Chiharu wanted to know the reason.

"This matter has no relationship with Hoodlum Squad only. It has to do with SWORD, The Oedo, even with the Amamiya Brothers. Also, we don't know who we are facing. The Company, or some individual." he said.

"Therefore we cannot go after the company." added Yamato "If it wasn't their plan it could cause a bigger problem".

Everyone agreed. They still didn't have the important information that they needed.

Meanwhile at Shin's Parents' house.

Natsumi (Shin's younger sister) and her husband Hayato (Kumiko's student) had arrived in Tokyo. With them come their daughter Kyoko and her closed friend Rika. They agreed to stay longer this time with all the chaos that was going on. Sawada's household was left to Natsumi. Their parents and Shin agreed that Natsumi should take the house. Since she was living abroad, it was still accessible by Shin's family and their parents.

Kira went to gather all the stuff she had lately left all over the house. Natsumi, let her keep Shin's room. If she wanted to stay over some time. (But mostly because she knew she needed a place to hide anything that her parents shouldn't see.) That didn't mean though that her secrets would be safe there. (Not with Kyoko and Rika around.)

Kyoko was Kira's cousin. They were really close, especially the years where Kira was living in New York. She was a very clever girl. Thankfully she got the brains from Natsumi and the looks from Hayato. A very great combination. A smart, beautiful girl. Her only weaknesses were sweets and Ramen. And that gave her extra Kilos. She was a chubby girl (a very chubby one).

On the other hand, her friend Rika wasn't that smart. She seemed close to a normal girl. She was pretty enough, and with a normal IQ. Though her personality was mean. That girl could be a real bit** if needed. She always took what she wanted. And honestly, she didn't care if she would break any rules, or lose any friendships.