8th Act: Did we get married or not?

Kira was sleeping on Shin's old bed, (covering all the bed) as she was laying on her belly. Slowly the noon rays of the sun appeared, brightening the room. Her cell phone was laying on the ground, with a bunch of unanswered calls from work. Above it was bras, unties and all kinds of new underwear. Next, all over the floor were her clothes, the pink skirt. She softly opened her eyes and rubbed them. She sat up yawning and gazing around the room. She blinked once, twice and jumped up. She looked at herself wearing only a white shirt and her undies.

"That isn't my shirt!" she noticed. She picked up one bra. It surely looked something she would buy, but it seemed too sexy. She rubbed her head noticing all the other stuff. "What did I do?" she asked herself as she couldn't remember much of last night.

She picked up her phone as she noticed it was already noon. And saw many phone calls from work. Although she was sure it was her day off. She called back the number.

"Kira, I called you to check if you are alright!" her office buddy told her.

"I am fine. I thought something happened at work," she said as she kept noticing all the stuff that was laying on the floor. Most of those things were not hers.

"No, it's not about work. It's about your marriage. I am not sure If I should sign that form."

Kira felt her mind explode. She started remembering a few scenes of that morning. "Marriage?" she asked confused with a bad headache. "I drunk last night a bit too much but what marriage?"

The girl explained "You called me this morning. You were in the city hall signing your marriage contract. You needed a witness."

Kira's mind went into shock. She fell on the floor, freezing for a few seconds. Then she remembered how she was yelling to get married. She looked at her fingers, there was a big pink ring. She recalled someone placed the ring there. But she was sure she asked for it last night. "Omg, what did I do! I have to end the call. We will talk later." she said.

She didn't wait at all. She called the city hall at the same time. She was sure, she signed the form. She was sure was yelling and demanding the clerk to accept the form. "I have to cancel that." she mumbled as she dialed the number.

"City awareness how can we help you?" asked the lady on the other side of the call.

"I want to cancel a marriage contract. We signed it this morning." Kira struggled to speak as her mind was spacing still out.

"Do you have the form number miss?" The lady asked her.

"No, I don't have it. I don't remember it" she said honestly.

"Don't worry. Your name and the name of the person you married."

"Sawada Kira... the person I married... I don't know" she answered as she couldn't remember with who she was there getting married.

"What do you mean to miss you don't know?" the lady asked her puzzled.

"I was drunk, out of mind. That's why I want to cancel it. How can I cancel it?" she screamed on the phone as she was now walking up and down the room. How did she manage to get herself into that?

"Miss you can only cancel it under three reasons. First, were you forced to sign the contract." the lady asked.

Kira remembered that she was jumping up and down asking strongly to get married "No, I wasn't forced"

"Did you have the wedding to get a legal way to stay in Japan?"

Kira shook her head "No, I am from here. I don't need to get married for that."