Chapter One

Disclaimer: This story is solely for entertainment purposes. It is not my best work at all nor have I edited it. I just started writing it out of boredom and decided to publish it. Please don't bash this, if you don't like it then simply don't read it.

____________________________________________________________________________

Alaina P.O.V

 In all of my life, I have yet to set foot outdoors. In fact, I hardly know what it looks like. My parents told me that it was for my own safety, that it was too dangerous and at first, I believed them. After awhile, I had noticed that everybody else went outside and I screamed at my parents in disgust. That was the day I discovered that I am a werewolf. Before I could shift out of anger, I was thrown into a cell filled with silver and wolfsbane. That was two years ago but absolutely nothing has changed.

 **********

 I lay on the freezing cement floor of my cell. It's quite spacious considering my parents' had it designed to keep their daughter locked up for her entire life. I used to get visits from both of my parents quite frequently but now my mother refused to see me because apparently, it just hurts too much and she can't bear to see me like this.

 I roll my eyes at the thought, let me out then. Duh.

 Unfortunately, my father still visits me daily. He brings my food and sits with- on the outside of my cell while I eat. I've grown utterly fed up with him and his speeches about how it's for my own good. Here, I'll sum them up for you.

 Sigh, sigh, Al, I know you don't believe me but this is for your own good. Your mother and I are trying to protect you. Why can't you see that? 

 Blah, blah you get the idea. Do you see how quickly I became bored? I've been listening to these speeches for two whole years. What a waste of breath, am I right?

 My thoughts are interrupted by loud, unrecognizable footsteps. That can't be my father, I've been listening to his footsteps every day for two years in this prison. They're definitely not my mother's. A new guard, perhaps?

 I throw myself to the bars desperately trying to see who it is when a blonde man with brown eyes comes into view. He isn't wearing a guard's uniform and I don't recognize him. My eyes widen when he takes the one and only key to my cell and unlocks the door.

 He swings it open, ''It's time to go.''

I stare at him for a moment, tilting my head to the side in curiosity. Suddenly, I burst into a fit of hysterical laughter.

''You can't be serious,'' I manage to say between laughs.

He looks baffled for a second but the look is gone as fast as it had come. 

''I am, let's go.''

I stop laughing, ''Where are we going?''

''You'll see, let's go!''

''I'm not going without knowing.''

''My god, you're stubborn. We're getting off of this land, away from those who have kept you captive''

It's my turned to be baffled, ''My parents?''

He frowns, ''You're parents are keeping you captive?''

''Something like that,'' I mumble, getting to my feet quickly.

  ''As soon as we get outside you need to shift, okay?''

''Outside? Shift?''

He stares at me with a puzzled look on his face, ''You've never shifted?''

I shake my head, ''Never even been outside.''