Chapter Fifteen

Today, I am privileged enough to wake up in Ace's arms. I can hear him breathing quite softly so I assume he is still asleep. And I have to pee. Why can't I just wake up once without having to pee? This is so unfair.

 I try to slide out from his grip but he's holding me tightly and I know I won't be able to get out of bed without waking him up.

''Ace,'' I say somewhat quietly. He doesn't even stir.

I  raise my voice a little, ''Ace.''

I squirm a bit more too, ''Ace, wake up!''

He seems to jerk awake and he rolls us over so that he's over me.

''Oh my god, Ace, I just have to pee. Relax.''

''You woke me up to tell me that?''

''No,'' I push him off of me and get out of bed, ''I woke you up because you had a death grip on me and I couldn't move.''

''You should get used to it.''

I roll my eyes and head into the bathroom. When I come out, Ace hasn't moved. I look at the clock. It's 7:00 AM.

''So what are we doing today?''

''Sleeping,'' he grumbles.

''No training? No pack business? Nothing important to be done?''

''Nope.''

''Liar.''

''Come here.''

''Get up.''

''You don't want to sleep in? Who are you?''

I'm usually one to jump back into bed but today I feel antsy. It feels like I have energy I need to get out. I can barely stay still right now. My legs feel strange.

''Someone who wants you to get up,'' I make my way over to his bed, grab a pillow and start hitting him with it. He lets me hit him with it a few times before grabbing it and pulling it into his bare chest. I grab another one and hit him harder but he grabs it from me again and chucks it to the other end of the room.

''You suck.''

I see him smile before I turn around and head to the door. I'm about to open it when he's suddenly right beside me.

''I thought only vampires could move that fast.''

''One, vampires don't exist and two, you aren't wearing any pants.''

''So? This sweater is like a dress on me and you were fine with one like this yesterday. Plus, you aren't wearing a shirt.''

''You worried I might get stared at?''

''The only two girls in this house have mates so no.''

''We might have some people over.''

''Um, why?''

''People come by here sometimes to visit. We're a friendly pack.''

''Okay, that's fine.''

''You don't care if other girls see me like this?''

''Um, no. I'm not super possessive and jealous like you.''

''I'm neither possessive or jealous.''

''Then since there might be pack members I have to meet, I'm going to go change.''

''Fine with me.''

I open the door and head to my room. This time, I don't have Alette's help to decide what I'm wearing but I'm hoping to make her proud. But not too proud because I don't want to look like a porn star.