chapter 1

I put on my nike pros, my purple sports bra my nfinitys and my black bow. i grabbed my phone, jacket and ran downstairs. my best friend nikki was waiting for me in her car. i live in a house with my 2 bestfriends Nikki and Alex. theres no problem with home its just i live 7 hours away from my cheer squad the pirates and it would be really tough driving back and forth for every practice and compitition. i got into the car and my phone started buzzing. it was my mom i decided to text back: M:mom R:me

M: I need you to move home and spend more time with your family. we all really miss you. so i want you to quit the team today pack up and i will be there with hayes and skylnn at 4pm. Nash is at his friends tonight and will be back tommarow ok?

R: Mom really come on cheerleading is my life you cant remove me from it.

M: Rosey your coming home. no further question.

I decided to ignore her and think about how im gonna explain this to the coach. we have our finals in two weeks and im the captain of the squad. When we finnally get to our shool and i get out and my my nfinity cheer back pack and walk inside. at the end of practice before everyone left my coach pulled us in for a meeting. "Im so sorry to say that one of our cheerleaders can no longer be apart of the squad because she has to move back home with her family, Rosey good luck we will miss you." i saw the coaches eyes tear up and a couple seconds later my teared up as well.

everyone started huging me and saying there goodbyes as i pick up my phone, jacket, and bag and headed out side to the car. when we arrived home i ran upstaires and pulled out my duffel stufing allof my clothes in it. i started to cry when i saw all of my medals and pictures of me cheerleading ever since i was in 7th grade. when i finnally finished packing it was 3:30 pm. i showered and changed into my highwasted shorts and my cheerleader crop top with my tiffany blue vans and put my hair into a side braid with my tiffany blue cheer bow.

Finnally at 4 i said goodbye to Nikki and Alex while my mom was loading my stuff into the car. "I promise i will text you on the way home and keep in touch. in a couple weeks if you guys wanna come by and stay the night your more than fine to" i said as i got into my moms car. Skylnn practically yelled my name while hayes gave me a hug and said "glad your finnally coming home" my mom finnally got in the car and we drove home.