chapter 2

Rosey's POV

as soon as I got home I grabbed my duffle and went inside and upstairs into my room. I started unpacking when I heard a knock. when I answered the door in came nash and one other guy who was super freaking attractive. "I wish he was mine" I accidentally mumbled under my breath not knowing. apparently he heard me because he winked at me and shot a smile. "Meet my good friend Taylor" Nash said. "hi I'm Rosey" I said while pulling him into an awkward hug. "wana hang out this weekend " he said. I nodded my head as he and nash left the room. I laid back on my bed and started to text Nikki. R: me N: Nikki

R: hey Gurley what's up

N: nothing much why

R: can u come down this weekend I think I like a guy and I need help

N: bother hayes or nash about it

R: yea ily to sis.

N: I will leave tonight

After we finished texting I walked downstairs and into the movie room. surprisingly Nash and Taylor were in there. Taylor patted the seat next to him as I walked over and sat down. Taylor whispered in my ear the movie title. his breath on my neck gave me chills.

Taylor's POV

the whole time we were watching the movie I couldn't help but stare at her. she was absolutely gorgeous. I slipped my arm around he waist and she rested her head on my chest. It was 12pm when the movie ended and Nash let me crash here tonight. the whole night Rosey slept on my chest. when I woke up she.was still laying on me. I checked my phone and it was 10am. I started to play with Roseys hair when she woke up."sorry for sleeping on you" she said. I personally didn't care I thought it was cute just like she was although she was cuter like hot. she got up and went in her room. I heard the water start running and I could hear her singing. it was adorable. I went downstairs and saw Nash eating cereal and watching Garfield. I decided to join him.

Roseys POV

I got out of the shower and put on some torn up capris and went into Nash's room to grab one of his sweatshirts. it was red and had the magcon logo on it. I also put on some red vans and lightly curled my hair. when I finished I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I saw that I missed two calls and had a text.

N: be there my noon :)

I walked downstairs and plopped on the couch. "Hey ain't that myn" I could hear Nash say. I didn't respond as I heard hayes come down the hall. he grabbed a breakfast burrito and cooked it while drinking a glass of oj. "I'm going to the dinner across the street if anyone wants to come" I say. Nash looks up.and gestures for Taylor to come along. "may I come along" Taylor asked. "sure" I said back. he smiled and ran upstairs to grab his phone and shoes.

by the time we came back it was noon and Nikki was pulling into the parking lot. she was wearing her cheer uniform as she stepped out of the car. Alex followed dressed the same. Nash walked out as his mouth dropped in shock. I took it that they just got here straight from a game. they both grabbed there bags as I walked them to my room. "who was that hot guy who walked out in shock?" Nikki asked me. "Nash oh he is my brother" I responded. Nikki and Alex both took showers and got changed into skinny jeans, cheer shirts, vans, and of course bows.

Nikki wanted to play truth or dare since we were bored so I invited Nash and Taylor to join us.

we all sat in a circle with me and Taylor side by side followed by Nikki and Nash while Alex sat all by herself. Alex insisted she invited her boyfriend so we all made small talk until he arrived. we finally began the game it was Nikkis turn. Rosey truth or dare. dare I responded. she dared me and Alex's boyfriend to kiss. he leaned in and so do I. I quickly peck him on his lips and sit back down. Taylor didn't seem to like it to much. he balled up his fisted and his face had an angry expression on it.

Taylor's POV

I don't know why but I got all defensive seeing Rosey and Jake kiss. Jake was my friend since kindergarten. I slowly calmed down when Rosey started rubbing my back. it was Alex's turn, truth or dare she asked me. I responded with dare only to hear her say that me and Rosie had to go into a room for 30 minutes together. I stood up and helped Rosie up. we stepped into what looked like Nashs room. she sat down on the bed. wanna play 20 questions I asked. she responded with yea. what's your favorite color I asked her. "blue" wbu she asked. myn is also blue your turn.

she leaned in and slowly started kissing me. I tensed up but after a minute I kissed her back. We went back to playing 20 questions only to get rudely interrupted by Nash saying our times up. we stepped back into the room and sat down.

Rosey's POV

at the end of the game Taylor took my phone and added his number to my contacts and kissed me on the cheek before going home. we figured out our sleeping arrangements. we brought a bunch of pillows and blankets deciding to sleep in the movie room. we picked out "the notebook". I went to brush my teeth when someone texted me, it was Taylor.

T: goodnight beautiful <3

R: u to I love u :)

after I sent it I remembered we weren't going out I just pictured it that way in my head. my thoughts where simply interrupted by Taylor.

T: luv you to babe ;)

I walked into the movie room and saw Nash. he turned around and told me I was special guest at the magcon in San Fran. I was super psyched. it started in 4 dayes.

I sat down and watched the movie until I fell asleep half way through. when I woke up it was 10am. I went to take a shower and got into my Nike pros, cheer crop, nfinitys, and red cheer bow. I walked back into the movie room and saw Nikki and Alex must have gone downstairs. sure enough they did and the were eating cheerios.

they got into the same clothes as me just different colors as we walked outside and practiced cheer. I honestly didn't care that I wasn't on a squad I was gonna practice anyways.

we kept practicing until Alex went home then it was just me and Nikki. we wanted to get in the pool. we decided to invite Taylor over.

R: are you busy right now?

T: no why

R: I wanted to get in the pool with you.

T: sure be over in ten

I let Nikki borrow my strapless pink bikini while I wore my strapless blue bikini. when I walked down stairs Nash and Taylor were already in the pool with hayes. I walked out and Taylor's mouth dropped when he saw me. Nash's pretty much did the same when he saw Nikki. Nikki jumped in the pool and I walked into the hot tub. Taylor followed me and stepped right in. "there was something I wanted to ask you" he said to me. I look down at the water hoping it was nothing wrong. "what is it" I say "well umm will you go out with me". my heart pretty much skipped a beat as I went over and hugged and kissed him. "yes" I practically screamed. Nash smiled at us and went back to his thing.

hey guys I hope your enjoying the book so far. I know I'm enjoying writing and reading it myself. anyways if you rant already following me please do so.

my Twitter is @beccaaaliyah and my instagram is beccaaaliyahrenee.

LOVE YA. B.A.R.