Chapter 20

Rosies pov

I swiveled around in my chair looking through my instagram feed. I looked at my through back pictures of me and my friends back home.

I cant help but tear up thinking of how far i have come in so little time. I hop up and head down stairs. Surprisingly i see Stella and Taylor cuddling on the couch.

"What in the world Stella"? I practically yell

"Well after you passed out up stars Lindsey got drunk and had sex with some boy and i dont know im just dating Taylor now". Stella chokes out. Her breath smelling of liquor.

"Baby calm down. If you want me back just ask. I dont mind." Taylor says pinning me against the wall and kissing me

"Woah boy your mine. Why cant we do that"? I hear Stella pout.

Ok so let me get this straight Stella and Nash broke up and now Stella is dating Taylor. Woah boy what has happened here?

"Ok what ever you say" Taylor says pushing Stella on the couch and fully making out with her.

"DRANK" Cameron says stumbling down the stairs.

"Now he is totally right" Stella mumbles taking a swig of her liquor.

"Cameron please come here" i ask sternly.

"Yes my baeritto"? He asks hugging my waist.

"What is happening to them"? I ask pointing at the two making out o yiy the couch.

"I may have to burn that couch" i add

"Babe i have no clue. Im sorry for Nash though. He really loved her". He says kissing me lightly on the forehead.

We run up to his/my room to get dressed.

I put on my white shirt with a water color flower, my mint green shorts, and my white lace converse. I look in the mirror and remember my lip is closing back up.

I put in the stud and cover it with makeup. As long as its not noticable and it never closes up. I grab my blue and grey chevron canvas bag and throw my phone, water, and cheer stuff in it.

Todays my first day back at cheer. Im not ready. I grab my keys, wallet, and sunglasses then go down stairs.

"Cam and I are going to my cheer practice" I tell Stella and Taylor

Once we get there its really crowded. I go to the bathroom to change. I grab my nfinity cheer bag out of my locker and get changed. I fix up my hair and add a bow. Next i do my makeup. Once i finished i put on my shoes and go out to hang with Cameron.

Just then Sam came up.

"Hey girl we missed you" she says hugging me.

I hugged back thinking for once she would be nice but maybe not.

"You know Taylor, well he hurt me in Stalla's convertible and Cameron ate the bacon" i say

"Can it you little liar" she smirks back

Then Cameron walks up.

"S-s-sam" he says

"Yes baby" she says feeling his abs

"We arent dating Sam. Only me and Rosie are." He says swating her hand away.

"Look Rosie. You have everything now. So just to be mean im gonna make your cheer season a living hell. Theres nothing that can stop me." She says smirking.

"Watch out little girl, your the flyer and im the base." She adds turning and flipping her hair in my face before walking away.

Hey guys and girls it me leah here and im updating... woah hooo. I know im sorry. I realized it was time to update when my friend started sending me death threats. However she is joking so its all cool but she told me she was gonna kill my taco. Now nobody messes with my tacos. Friend, the one who threatend my life and my tacos, please admit it because i know where you live and i will steal your danimals. Watchout... anywho thats it for now.

~Leahhh