chapter 8

Rosies POV

When i woke up the next morning i realized that Taylor must have stayed in my room to sleep. it was really bright outside but only 7:30 so i decided to snuggle up to Taylor and fall back to sleep.

~~LATER~~

I started to regain my hearing as i saw Taylor step out of the room. I slowely pushed off the covers and went to the bathroom. I honestly look horrible because my hairs a mess i slept in my day clothes and i never took off my makeup. i stripped down and turned on the water before i stept in.

******BUZZZZZZZ******** Unknown number: Hey its bella do you wanna go to the mall with me and my friend Ashlan? Me: Yeah totally i will be in Shawns room in 10 minutes.

I laid my phone down and grabbed my most favorite outfit of all and put it on. it consisted of a long sleeve hot pink shirt, cheettah infinity scarf, chesnut uggs, and skinny jeans. after my outfit i put on my mascara, eyliner, and i wore my pink lipring. i put my phone in my back poctek and stuffed the other one with my earbuds, chapstick, and mascara. i walked out of my room and headed to Shawn's.

Bella's POV

Rosey looked really cute in that outfit. i was wearing my ombre blue crop top with a baby blue tank, light washed skinny jeans and blue vans. "Rosey this is my best friend Ashlan. Ashlan meet Rosey... we just meet yesterday. her boyfriend is Taylor so yea." "Nice to meet you" they both said to each other in unison to each other. i grabbed the keys to my rental and we all hopped in. the mall was an 30 minutes away but who cares

~~IN MALL~~

we decided to walk into hollister first. mmmmm it smelt good in there. Ashlan got 2 pairs of jeans, Rosey got a pink comfy long sleeve and 2 pairs of pants 1 skinny and the other was just some gray hollister sweats, and i got a blue plaid shirt for shawn and a pairs of skinnys for me. as we walked out Rosey saw a bandanna store and practically ran there. she bought 1blue and 1pink for herself and a red one for Taylor. next we went to the food court.

Rosies POV

We walked to the food court and i had like 4 bags of stuff and they each only had 1. oh but im not done shopping, "Who do you like Ash?" I asked "Aaron Carpenter" She said back.. i have to get them together.. i get up and go to the bathroom to text aaron. hey never answered back so i walked back to the table when Taylor Aaron Matt and Shawn were walking through the mall doors. i waved them over to come sit with us and they all basically went straight to the pizza place then to us.

Im so sorry i have to unexpectidly leave for a while for family probs so i will post again tommaro. i want to give another shoutout to a good friend Ashlan she is sweet and amazing. make sure you check out her book bandannas and read magcon cruise which is a collab between her and bella (my friend from yesterdays chapeter) there both amazing books. i will post there social things tommarrow so yea. ily B.A.R.