chapter 21

rosies pov

trinnngggggtrinnggg

my alarm goes off and I stumble getting outta the bed to snooze it.

"STELLLAAAAA" I yell out

"uhh what Rosie I'm right here in the bathroom doing my makeup... what's wrong" she says back.

"Are you and Taylor actually going out... or nah"? I ask

"yes bae Taynah forever man" she says laughing.

"whatever man" I say standing up

today is the first day of school good lorddiie. I open my closet to pick out an outfit.

I ended up choosing my gray mickey mouse hoodie, my light washed skinny jeans that are slightly distressed, and my red vans. I put my basic grey lip ring in and throw my hair into a side ponytail and I put on some mascara, eyeshadow, and lip gloss.

I try to walk down the stairs while texting my camburger. I end up tripping and falling on my butt. I finally make it to the end of the staircase and go in the kitchen, I grab and apple and go to the living room. I grab my Nike book bag, and my keys then head out the front door.

I get in my car and put on my black sunglasses. I pull outta the driveway and head to school.

when I get to school I park my car and head in. blrrb blrrb. I walk through the building navigating myself to homeroom. yayyyyy my camburgers in my first period class. I sit down in the seat next to him and pull out my binder and listen to Mr. Samuels lecture.

next I go to my advanced algebra class. Yay Stellaaa! I sit down at the same table as her and I pull out my notebook. I start writing everything down from the board.

"I dont understand any of this mann" she whispers to me

"its easy just take {A} and devide it by {B} to get 7> {C}" I say in the least confusing way.

she looks at me confused then stares at her notebook. she starts doodling taylors name so I look away and get back to math.

for the rest of my school day it was just boring ole classes nothing new.

I walked into the lunch room and stand in line. I pick out my food and go sit next to cameron, stella, and taylor. This random freshman walks past us and sits down.

"Are yall like dating"? she says jesturing to me and Cam.

"Mmhhmm" he mumbles smiling at me while eating his grilled cheese sandwich.

she immediately stands up and flips her hair while walking away. I eat my food and talk to cam.

"I feel fat" I say stuffing the rest of my burger in my face hole.

"babe dont say that" he says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"that is so fetch" I hear this random girl yell from another table...

For the rest of the day I just daydream and doodle in my notebooks. I finally get home and lay on my bed I put on my glasses and grab my notebooks and start homework... yea right I think and stand up going into Nashbrown's room.

"do you even knock" he says in the middle of a video.

"hey guys This is my nerdy sister Rosie. smile to the camera rosie" he adds pulling me into view.

"umm hi guys" I say waving at the camera.

hey my loyal tacos. each of my readers deserves the loyal taco award. so here ya go. from me to you virtually.

congratulations (y/n) for being a loyal taco.

any who I'm sitting here watching mean girls with the girl that wants to kill me. what is life. do you guys want me to make an imagine for you and one of the boys, just comment your real name and the boy of your pic and I will  crate a new book just full of imagines. idk is it a good idea or nah.

any who bye bye loyal tacos! love ya bye

   ~leahhh

wait do you guys like camleah or cayah better for my shipname for me and cam. thanks guys BYEEEEE